Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phage Build Help?

Heatnix.

Question

So this is what I have for my Phage and the Riven for it. I think it's got kick but I may not be doing something right. Also I couldn't just google builds because it seems as if no one uses the Phage anymore or some bis.

Would anyone care to throw me a suggestion or two? Swap a mod or something?

tXIWvai.jpg

5 answers to this question

On the Phage I would really suggest Status mods and punch-through.

My set-up is Primed Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, Seeking Fury, Blaze, 3 +60%/+60% Elemental dual-stat mods and my Riven (+Multishot, +Status, -Zoom).

The Viral innate damage lets you get that status effect happening and cuts down drastically on kill time.

1 hour ago, GrayArchon said:

That's presumably why Shotgun Spazz is on there....

Yup yup. I had Ruinous Extension before that since the Riven was just Multishot and critical before. With Shotgun Spazz there's minimal fire rate difference and I get to use all the benefits of it.

1 hour ago, WrathAscending said:

On the Phage I would really suggest Status mods and punch-through.

My set-up is Primed Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, Seeking Fury, Blaze, 3 +60%/+60% Elemental dual-stat mods and my Riven (+Multishot, +Status, -Zoom).

The Viral innate damage lets you get that status effect happening and cuts down drastically on kill time.

So what you say is I should focus on stats (I definitely do have the mods but figured power would be a better way to go) and trigger viral as a method of killing rather than "blunt force". I like the sound of that... a Riven without status won't be as effective as your build, though... but still.