Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbras coming. the New old farming System?

(PSN)NoVa_Erk

if i saw the reveal trailer of Umbra Excal i was stunned. it is happening but to make sure you get this suggestion for one time at least i wanted to open a topic for it

so we know that we have a news Relic system based farming for prime rewards. it is going faster, more efficient and the other rewards for running is still sometimes worth to stay sometimes not

for the old community how would it be to make the UMBRAS farmeable as we knew it before this new system. to farm the TIer Keys and start it with rotations like be beginnings of warframe??

with this you would fill the empty Veteran community for all time. the primes are been faster to get and everyone can farm in good ways their primes. so they have the primed strength to test their ultimate strength in NEW OLD TIER SYSTEMS Farming. i dont want only tell new players from it. it is a great thing and a really good opportunity for the umbra to get this system back.

and TO MAKE the VOID worth to farm. you can only farm these UMBRA TIER KEYS in the VOID and KUVA Fortress!!

how would this be and sound for you?

PS: Sorry for my bad english. xD

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk
correction

thanks i wanted to make a real serious opportunity the Devs could close with introducing for the Umbra Parts the old void system to be Farmed to make the New planet (VOID) more Worth to farm! at the moment it is no force to be as strong as possible. here we can bring back for old Veterans and new ones an ultimate New Old Experience !!

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk
correction

I'd like to see some kind of return to the old void like this again. The current drops for endless also need some serious reduxing as well. Getting a 5k credit cache or something to that effect when I can run a normal ext mission in half the time for more is insulting. Let's not even go there with the low grade and otherwise common mods too. The salt is real. The void needs to start being the void again and the map really needs some real expansion on the void area to incorporate the different levels of the void and their mission types. Right now, it feels like they cherry picked a couple of missions and tossed them in with no real expansion or explanation of the systems and areas.

1 minute ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

afk farming? why they dont implement that you even dont get a reward for afk ?? done, problem with afk farming solved

Passive gameplay that involves pressing one button once in a while bypasses any anti-afk system.

then play fair. xD also they could give this tier key farmings the same as the other new system where you have to collect something for each rotation!

10 fissures or something like this. if dont you even dont get a reward! solved. what is afk for you? camp Farming?

God please no. I never want to go back to spending 10 hours in the same god forsaken tileset playing the same two or three missions and getting dozens of rewards I didn't come for. Killing the need for long endless missions and to spend too much time in the void are exactly the reason the new system was introduced. And you want to throw that all away out of a twisted sense of rose tinted nostalgia?

Nope.avi

at the new system you can already do afk farming. it is as the same mechanic as the others. you collect your reactants and done. can do afk gameplay as often as you want. even to collect relics you can do afk gameplay at the moment. what would be the difference? if you have a lazy pllayer in your group then play with others or chosen once! you cant fix afk gaming. it is almost impossible no matter what mechanic you make.

How can people still want to go back to the old void system ?

It was an absolute hell farming those loki parts in survival IV rotation C ;--; .

At this point I think that all those that want to go back to the old system never actually played on it that much.

11 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

God please no. I never want to go back to spending 10 hours in the same god forsaken tileset playing the same two or three missions and getting dozens of rewards I didn't come for. Killing the need for long endless missions and to spend too much time in the void are exactly the reason the new system was introduced. And you want to throw that all away out of a twisted sense of rose tinted nostalgia?

Nope.avi

i dont  even say it should get back to old days. i say they could even introduce a mechanic like the old once only better. it would be 2 mechanics in this game. the old once and new once. the void (as Planet) would be more worth to go. to collect umbra Tier Keys.

it is my opinion and would bring back hard farming. the primes are easier now for umbra you have to give more attention!

11 minutes ago, Agent-WK said:

How can people still want to go back to the old void system ?

It was an absolute hell farming those loki parts in survival IV rotation C ;--; .

At this point I think that all those that want to go back to the old system never actually played on it that much.

i played it very well. for hours in a run. you even dont have to stay hours you could. there could be some tweaks. new systems for the old mechanic. you were forced to make your Warframe as strong as possible. now it is no worth for. you go and if you are in trouble get out and done. the most are staying some waves and get out. it is no worth to stay any longer for anything.

Just now, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

i played it very well. for hours in a run. you even dont have to stay hours you could. there could be some tweaks. new systems for the old mechanic. you were forced to make your Warframe as strong as possible. now it is no worth for. you go and if you are in trouble get out and done. the most are staying some waves and get out. it is no worth to stay any longer for anything.

I never really liked the fact to stay 40+ mins just to have a challenge. Yes people leave at 20 mins, yes it's boring.

You see the problem ?

Make enemies' base level much higer from the start if it's challenge that you want, I for one think that the old system was only good to farm credits in cap T3 or formas.

There were lots of key-sharing, scammers, now our systems is (almost) scammer-proof.

I don't really care if primes are faster to farm, and newbies have an arsenal full of prime at mr5, that can be easily resolved by using mr lock more.

You still haven't explained how you would "fuse" the old system to the new, in the old system you still had to get keys in normal planets, so that isn't really news.

If you just want the farming to be harder , DE could just increase base enemies level for "umbra fissures" or whatever, that's it.

I know that the next thing I'm going to say will sound hypocritical to newer players ( the whole mr lock thing), but primes and as a result umbra, are and will be new content, at a certain point this game begins to be a "catch'em all" game, so it's really not right at all to exclude newer players.

i liked the old way. if you dont you dont. it is ok therefore these forums and threads are there to talk about it.

it can get implemented very well but it has to be seperated from the fissure system.

we will see how they will do the farming systems for the umbras. maybe it will go in a whole new way.

Hmm... maybe. That would be interesting! I don't know if a system similar to the old void would be good, but I like the idea! 

I just never liked the old void system. It always felt like a chore, with it being a necessity to go to the void. It wasn't a location that I really enjoyed because I felt pressured into going there. 

I do wish void keys were still a thing though. Providing access to special farmable locations with x2 the drop chance for materials or traces. 

The drops would have to be rare though, I like the idea of being able to access something new like Umbra Excalibur with them!