Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is anybody getting this in Kuva Flood missions

Braneman

Question

Recently I've been doing a lot of Kuva Flood missions to see if I can get anything useful out of a Gammacor Riven. Something I've started noticing is that there are players who come in completely unprepared and always sit off to the side, they die a lot and tell people to just leave them. Does anybody know what's up with that? Am I just getting people who are trying to leech Kuva but can't do sortie level missions or is it a bug where it looks like a normal Kuva mission but you get into a Kuva flood(that's happened to me before, you just need a Kuva mission on the same map as a previous Kuva Flood).

6 answers to this question

I think it may be leeching since it has happen to me as well plenty of times i guess since it a high level it can increase xp gain to people bring low rank gear. that or you have gotten really unlucky to where new commer to warfame  decide to try kuva flood and end up getting carry in the end 

If they're saying to Let the Die, that can be one of two things in my experience:

1.) They brought a Smeeta Kavat and it died on them, and they're hoping to die and respawn so that it is respawned too. (Smeeta Kavats can grant you double Resource charm occasionally, and if this happens when a Flood Siphon goes off/dies, they can get around 5k Kuva in that run with an additional Resource Booster)

2.) They entered Operator Mode, died as Operator, and now they cannot cast Abilities or use Melee due to an odd occasional bug in the game. Being picked up doesn't fix this, and only dying and respawning will un-bug you. (More likely this, if they're standing around being useless. It's not because they're trying to be, it's because they literally can't do much of anything but shoot.)

Edited by Tangent-Valley

Same here.

I do a lot of kuva missions and can only approve that 3/4 of people come here to leech and dying. ( particularly with their ember full 4th)

Most of the time I can be sure if I miss a kuva cloud no one else gonna catch it.

I ended up doing these on solo or with friend and that appear it's really faster to farm kuva: less ennemies, no delay between warframe/operator mode, and no people to revive.

I did it a few games ago, but I'm not usually under-prepared, I was just really pissed off. 

Excalibur is my favorite frame, and I force him through any content in this game. So, level 100 Juggernaut spawns in a 80-100 exterminate kuva flood with narrow hallways. 

Plain and simply, I couldn't kill him and I ran out of revives. Before I did, I managed to get 3/4 or all of the kuva clouds for the random host. I got so upset I just left even though all he had to do was kill a few enemies and leave and we would've both gotten kuva. 

And yes, I tried spamming Exalted blade through a wall. It doesn't help that the quills, as far as I know, have infinite punch-through and he just turned around and shot in the general direction and killed me without a revive time. It also doesn't help that the animation of the quills flying through the air ISN'T ACCURATE AT ALL, and even when I dodged it I didn't dodge it, somehow. It didn't help when I managed to lead him to the massive downward slanted room and even when I was above him, I was still killed by the quills. 

Moral of the story: Don't bring anything other than Limbo, a stealth frame, or an invincible frame to kuva flood infested.  

Or just don't be as bad as me, I don't know. There's probably something different I could've done to kill the juggernaut and not be as frustrated. 

TL;DR Some people just have a bad day in Kuva Flood Missions, maybe they're just tired of being rekt. 

Edited by (PS4)theelix

The people running back and forth with Maiming Strike on Atterax or Secura Lecta killing level 80 mobs with a single Spin attack annoys me the most.

In fact I don't mind carrying someone who may have just brough a bad build. But not being able to play because people like to abuse this terribly designed scaling damage... that's when I abort.

Edited by Duduminador