Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boar VS Tigris

Alquir

Question

12 answers to this question

Like the standard versions of both? Id say tigris. Boar will probably run out of ammo pretty fast at high level. Not to mention that the two tigris upgrades are easily accessible and really strong

Edited by Airwolfen

11 minutes ago, Alquir said:

Boar or Tirgris?

Definitely Tigris, as Boar may require a Riven and a Carrier Sentinel to handle ammo being inefficient, and Tigris does a lot more damage and can sustain an attack for longer, at the cost of having a notable pause between each clip's worth of shots.

Mag I believe will need maxed Vigor, Redirection, and Vitality to survive any near-endgame scenarios, and there can't be excuses due to how fast a Battalyst, let alone the melee counterpart (the Conculyst), can kill you with it's cannons, with damage-adapting functionality on top.

You will need high-damage weapons that do different damage types - maybe even opposite elements to compensate for if, or when, the Sentients notice.

I would have said the Tigris series previously until one Sortie Intercept mission showed me the serious disadvantages of them.  They just aren't optimal choice for large crowds due to the reload after every two shots.

This caused me to seriously reconsider my Boar Prime.  It doesn't pack as much single shot damage as the Tigris P.  It does allow a constant sustained damage due to not having to reload as often.  

That experience pushed my decision to the Boar Prime over the Tigris Prime.  While making Boar P my shotgun of choice and Tigris P for special occasions.

Edited by DatDarkOne
grammer correction

17 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I would have said the Tigris series previously until one Sortie Intercept mission showed me the serious disadvantages of them.  They just aren't optimal choice for large crowds due to the reload after every two shots.

This caused me to seriously reconsider my Boar Prime.  It doesn't pack as much single shot damage as the Tigris P.  It does allow a constant sustained damage due to not having to reload as often.  

That experience pushed my decision to the Boar Prime over the Tigris Prime.  While making Boar P my shotgun of choice and Tigris P for special occasions.

That is why I switched to the Kohm. That weapon an be an absolute monster

53 minutes ago, InnocenceProvesNothing said:

Id use Kohm... if it didn't look like a stone age vacuum.

With the base skin I agree to an extent. The harkonar skin makes this weapon look great for me though. Just look at that that metal shine.

Spoiler

8J1KFwF.jpg?1

maVA5aj.jpg?1

1 minute ago, Airwolfen said:

With the base skin I agree to an extent. The harkonar skin makes this weapon look great for me though. Just look at that that metal shine.

Hide contents

8J1KFwF.jpg?1

maVA5aj.jpg?1

Looks OK but it just ruins my fashionframe when I can have something like Tigris prime. FashionFrame > all :D