Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase (some) shotgun falloff range.

DarkkArmor

OH YOU WANT REALISM? Edit: Going to use this post replay for future reference, less typing.

Spoiler

Warning: [RAGE] Included.

A Silencer in most FPS game silence weapon BUT give -(negative) damage of weapon. While a Suppressor stop flash but not the noise.

WOW, you really deserve this :sarcasm:

After all most GAMES deserve it with their **, you DESERVER it with your "cause I think how it work mentality*, this is WarFrame! Not a 100% copy cat of other game (I will pass on paying another 60 buck for the same old).

Now let be REAL, Shotgun last time I check can NOT Snipe Target about 1,000Km away, but a scoped Bolt-Action Rifle can with slight bullet drop.

^Being Realistic^ and if you WANT Realism, there are games like ARMA(3).

Good Day.

Edited by DesFrSpace

I'm not asking for a colossal amount, just enough so most have a falloff of 30-40. For example, the boar prime only has 18-25, and that is very negligible considering you can just run up to them and attack with your melee with no issues or qualms at that range. 

Also, for whatever reason I get the feeling you are not happy about the idea of this small buff.

EDIT:
I'm not asking for realism, just that the weapons aren't even more unbalanced than they already are.

Edited by DarkkArmor

3 hours ago, DarkkArmor said:

I'm not asking for a colossal amount, just enough so most have a falloff of 30-40. For example, the boar prime only has 18-25, and that is very negligible considering you can just run up to them and attack with your melee with no issues or qualms at that range. 

Also, for whatever reason I get the feeling you are not happy about the idea of this small buff.

EDIT:
I'm not asking for realism, just that the weapons aren't even more unbalanced than they already are.

Oh sorry there, apology @DarkkArmor, No, I am "easily  Triggered*(super salty), VERY triggered, with all this Realism non-sense. I won't go light, and won't stop, Boar Prime even, that shotgun, I do not see a bright future for it, even with a Riven, :sad: .

Good Luck with your asking for "Shotgun Buff", I am just waiting for Damage 3.0 (maybe some day).

Also:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tainted_Shell

PS No think a Shotgun should go up to 50 Meter in this game (considering all the Frame i.e. Trinity for example Bless Range is 50m) Don't ask me how that make sense either? Ok? It supposedly enforce Team Proximity game play.

Edited by DesFrSpace

Aren't we all waiting for that Damage 3.0? But as far as I can tell, the devs aren't too keen on a damage 3.0, as this will make players with good rivens salty AF.

Too late, Tonkor got killed(very low user even, those who can deal with self explosion) with that self damage instead of the little bump.

I can confirmed, the RIven Disposition and Percentage I got are not helping, just a toy (canon) now. Would like to follow you, and keep building the game :smile:. Who know I might go [RAGE] again. >.> But Let me save it for some other time.

Aren't we all waiting for that Damage 3.0? But as far as I can tell, the devs aren't too keen on a damage 3.0, as this will make players with good rivens salty AF.

PS DE is not KEEN on making deadline or say due date if they announced it, so you have to GIVE them more TIMES(patience, AS LONG as they give Updates/Hotfixes). "Better late than showing up with nothing" . :|

Edited by DesFrSpace

On 16/07/2017 at 11:32 AM, DarkkArmor said:

DMG 3.0 has been scraped in favour of enemies 2.0, instead of focus on player modding, the devs have decided to work on enemy design. kinda wish they removed serration mods at least tho.