Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Mods

SneakyTurtle1212

Question

6 answers to this question

It's really going to come down to what abilities you want to focus on. If you're focusing on Invisibility you would want to have Narrow Minded and Primed Continuity for near max duration. If you're focusing on Radial Disarm you would want to have Overextend and Stretch for near max range. I'd recommend taking advantage of our 3 mod config set up to have a build for Invis, Radial Disarm, and a build that strengthens both Invis and Radial Disarm.

i have 3 setup for loki one is max duration.2 is max range.and 3 is high speed wen i run spy missions...u need marrow minded .primed continuity.constitution.stretch.overextended. cunning drift.rush.flow. stream line..would be nice if u use zenurik to help u bit with energy i use naramon..if u playing infested survivals its smart to have equilibrium.and quick thinking is must to have

Edited by ashrah

I also have irradiating disarm because I like perching on things watching them kill each other. Sometimes its really BAD to use a build with that though so just learn where not to lol.

I don't use any survival/health mods on loki, he shouldnt need them (though it isnt helpful when non-invis teammates cling to you.. all of the time)