Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Juggernaut spawn in low level Infestation missions?

silver5430

Question

Apollodorus mission in Mercury to be exact. I am doing Sands of Inaros and required to kill 5 of them, I searched a bit and most told me to find them on Eris or Derelict. I don't have Eris unlocked and I found a Juggernaut in Derelict mission but it is a high leveled mission and I cannot kill it. So I want to know if I can find Juggernaut in Apollodorus mission at Mercury.

Edited by silver5430

7 answers to this question

As far as I can tell, the Juggernaut only spawns on Eris, in the derelict, and in any Infested Sortie mission (of a proper mission type).

Dark Sector missions and Infested Crossfire missions do not spawn the Juggernaut.

Try getting some friends to help you. Also, what is your starting frame, and what other frames do you have?

Edited by -AoN-CanoLathra-

1 minute ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

As far as I can tell, the Juggernaut only spawns on Eris, in the derelict, and in any Infested Sortie mission (of a proper mission type).

Dark Sector missions and Infested Crossfire missions do not spawn the Juggernaut.

Try getting some friends to help you. Also, what is your starting frame, and what frames do you have?

I have Hydroid, Ash Prime and Frost Prime lvl 30 and potato'd, lvl 30 non-potato Excalibur, lv 7 Mag

My best Weapons right now are Dex Sybaris, Dread, Dex Furis and Broken War.

1 minute ago, silver5430 said:

I have Hydroid, Ash Prime and Frost Prime lvl 30 and potato'd, lvl 30 non-potato Excalibur, lv 7 Mag

My best Weapons right now are Dex Sybaris, Dread, Dex Furis and Broken War.

Excalibur's Exalted Blade is good at killing the Juggernaut. I would strongly recommend potato'ng him. Ash used to be able to one-shot the Juggernaut, but DE fixed that.

If you still need help, catch me in-game. I can try to help you.

4 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Excalibur's Exalted Blade is good at killing the Juggernaut. I would strongly recommend potato'ng him. Ash used to be able to one-shot the Juggernaut, but DE fixed that.

If you still need help, catch me in-game. I can try to help you.

Sure, can use some help right now, I've sent friend request.

Edited by silver5430