Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amprex Riven Price Check

FeelTheMelody

Question

4 answers to this question

Easily over 1k Plat. Gonna get that right out of the way...

Without a pointless Negative (like +Recoil, -Zoom, Etc.) to boost the Positive Stats this Riven cannot be called a true "GOD Tier" Riven, all caps, but it still falls within the "AMAZING Tier" to "God Tier" grading...

I'd say, with the experience I've had in Riven Trades, you could probably ask for around 2k, if not 2.5k for this Riven...
You're more likely to fetch these prices however on the Forum Trading Post Market, as that's where a lot of big plat sales happen, and not the Warframe Market Chat, as that's where inexperience and jealous people just send you Hate and call you names.

Personally, I'd do a semi-Auction for it, with 2.5k being the Buy Out price, and 1.8k being the Starting Bid/Offers line, and allow others to Offer up what they feel it's worth to them from there, and hope you make it over the 2k mark. (This works better for selling a Riven faster sometimes, but sometimes you'll also not reach the price you originally wanted in the Bid. It's a coin flip, really, to possibly make more, or not.)

56 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Easily over 1k Plat. Gonna get that right out of the way...

Without a pointless Negative (like +Recoil, -Zoom, Etc.) to boost the Positive Stats this Riven cannot be called a true "GOD Tier" Riven, all caps, but it still falls within the "AMAZING Tier" to "God Tier" grading...

I'd say, with the experience I've had in Riven Trades, you could probably ask for around 2k, if not 2.5k for this Riven...
You're more likely to fetch these prices however on the Forum Trading Post Market, as that's where a lot of big plat sales happen, and not the Warframe Market Chat, as that's where inexperience and jealous people just send you Hate and call you names.

Personally, I'd do a semi-Auction for it, with 2.5k being the Buy Out price, and 1.8k being the Starting Bid/Offers line, and allow others to Offer up what they feel it's worth to them from there, and hope you make it over the 2k mark. (This works better for selling a Riven faster sometimes, but sometimes you'll also not reach the price you originally wanted in the Bid. It's a coin flip, really, to possibly make more, or not.)

Agree. The key for a good riven sell is patience to find the right buyer, somebody who understands and wants the benefits of your mod.

Off course you will receive offers for 100 plats along the way lol.