Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do i get to this medallion?

MillbrookWest

Question

New Earth rework seems to be a bit hit and miss with some of the placements (some are placed in walls, doubled up on the same spot etc.), can't say i've ever seen a way into this place before though...

warframe.x64_2017_07_e1sbk.jpg

Anyone know what the deal is with this tile, or is it another bugged placement?

8 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

If that is the tile I am thinking of, there is a little island in the water that can have rare crates/ayatans/medallions. It must have spawned a medallion this time.

If not, then I am completely lost.

This is the tile in question:

warframe.x64_2017_07_pjs4x.jpg

55 minutes ago, JudgeXion said:

Maybe it's a secret room? 

Have you tried walking along the walls or roof to see if you can find a way in? 

I tried, but the earth tile sometimes gets way too dark(sometimes pitch black) and the flashlight does not activate - Was going to make a separate thread about this as a result, but kinda wanted to see if there was a way to the location where the medallion is placed.

45 minutes ago, MillbrookWest said:

This is the tile in question:

warframe.x64_2017_07_pjs4x.jpg

I tried, but the earth tile sometimes gets way too dark(sometimes pitch black) and the flashlight does not activate - Was going to make a separate thread about this as a result, but kinda wanted to see if there was a way to the location where the medallion is placed.

oh it's that tile, There should (At least on old earth) be a ledge on the right side near where the Stalactites are you can walk on and meddalions spawns there some time.

Edited by JudgeXion

1 minute ago, JudgeXion said:

oh it's that tile, There should (At least on old earth) be a ledge on the right side near where the Stalactites are you can walk on and meddalions spawns there some time.

Thought that was where it was pointing also, but when i got to the ledge the loot indicator showed it was above me - You can see in first the screen shot i am somewhat level with it on the elevated platform.

Have you tried taking out your scanner to see if you could "Find it" first, to see if it's a crate/medallion/sculpture, then hop around? This happened to me as well and that's how I fixed my problem. But if it was a crate stuck in the wall or something, I just whacked the lights outta that area lol.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)LeDemoniaRose said:

Have you tried taking out your scanner to see if you could "Find it" first, to see if it's a crate/medallion/sculpture, then hop around? This happened to me as well and that's how I fixed my problem. But if it was a crate stuck in the wall or something, I just whacked the lights outta that area lol.

I don't think medallions and the like glow from scanners, do they? There was another medallion (earlier in the same mission no less) stuck in a wall, and i tried to use the scanner to see how far in it was... eventually got it by bullet jumping into the corner.

This was the same mission, medallion was just to the left of the Cephalon Fragment...mind, that fragment isn't exactly doing amazing itself:

warframe.x64_2017_07_imstl.jpg

2 minutes ago, TrinityPrime said:

It's not a crate, can't see anything with the scanner. Also can't find a way in from outside the map tile. It's literally inside a rock with no hints of a secret passage anywhere.

Hmmm, looks like it might just be a bug with the earth tileset then because i even tried flying out of the map as titania and still got nowhere. Little things like this kinda take the sheen off of an otherwise great tileset update. Thought there might have been a some secret room i've been missing all these years.