Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote For The Warframe Starter Pack In Steam's Community Choice

pamkhat

Three new options for the Community's Choice are up during the Steam Summer Sale.  The Warframe Starter Pack at a 75% discount is up against a Star Trek Online: Romulan Starter Pack and the Marvel Heroes Avengers Assemble Pack.  If the Warframe Starter Pack wins it will be just $10.  This pack includes:

500 platinum and 100,000 credits
6 random Common MOD Cards
4 random RARE MOD Cards
The Affinity Booster
The Credit Booster

Vote!

This choice started at 8 p.m. CST and will end at 4 a.m. CST.  If the Warframe Starter Pack wins, it will be discounted for 8 hours; until noon CST on July 18.

Edited by pamkhat

Is it only for the steam players? I have a steam account but my game account was made directly from the site.

10$ for what the package contains is one of the best deals for warframe.

Edited by FateZero

The $10 for 500 platinum alone would be worth it. Everything else is a bonus.

Steam stats says that Warframe had a peak of around 14k players today vs Marvel Heroes ~2.5k and Star Trek Online 2.3k.

So we have a very good chance of winning.

Is it only for the steam players? I have a steam account but my game account was made directly from the site.

10$ for what the package contains is one of the best deals for warframe.

You can just install it on steam and get the package should it win. You log in using your warframe account.

Voted Warframe btw, it is the only valid choice you have. :p

Edited by Sophron

Quick question, are the boosters activated instantly, or placed in your inventory for use later?

And of course, I voted.

I would guess once you redeem it the booster will activate instantly, as currently there isn't the function to place the booster in your inventory.

I would guess once you redeem it the booster will activate instantly, as currently there isn't the function to place the booster in your inventory.

Oh jolly, looks like half of it will be wasted for me. At least the platinum itself is worth buying it.