Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Prime?

(XBOX)Kodia Vakiiel

Question

I saw that 3 or the 5 Relics for Nikana Prime have been Vaulted.....soo I guess i cannot earn the componets now. The only thing that can be earned in-game is JUST the BP. I was wondering if anyone would be generous and give me a N-Prime BP and the components to build it. I am only Mastery 3 and I know i need Mastery 8 to even use the weapon, I believe this will give me an actual goal for playing. 

tl:dr - I only am asking for the BP and Components for Nikana Prime, but I will level myself on my own as a rite of passage to use it.

GT: AguilaOfDeath (Xbox One)

..... Please no A-holes or trolls.

Edited by (XB1)AguilaOfDeath

16 answers to this question

All of the component parts have relics that are not vaulted. It would probably be easier to trade for the stuff rather than asking for a handout here tbh. 

Blueprint Axi A1 Rare
Blade Meso N4 Rare
Hilt Neo N6 Rare
Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

Just now, (Xbox One)AguilaOfDeath said:

Really, I checked the wiki a day ago and i believe those were vaulted @-@ Unless the wiki needs updating? And thank you Eternal-san if your info is correct. :)

i can confirm i  got a bp last week from a new relic

the wiki randomly changes , and as old relics leave new ones will come with them because they parts are non vaulted 

Well i don't have a treasury of millions of Plat like all the Veterans.

i barely have plat half the time xD , normally selling/trading rivens/syndicate gear is a fast way to earn it 

Would you be down tonight to help out a newb like me?

i help when i can when time permits 

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)AguilaOfDeath said:

I was wondering if anyone would be generous and give me a N-Prime BP and the components to build it. I am only Mastery 3 and I know i need Mastery 8 to even use the weapon, I believe this will give me an actual goal for playing.

I believe that this is not allowed.  If the weapon is MR locked, then you can't trade for it - as in the game won't allow it.  It literally locks out the trade.

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt
Clarification

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

I believe that this is not allowed.  If the weapon is MR locked, then you can't trade for it - as in the game won't allow it.  It literally locks out the trade.

I just looked on the Wiki (its seems updated now) and its shows the N-Prime is Mastery 0, O.O.

Now the relics i need are (Xbox One):

• - Axi A1
  • - Meso N4
  • - Neo N6

Now to hunt for these Relics, though idk the drop locations for these.

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)AguilaOfDeath said:

I just looked on the Wiki (its seems updated now) and its shows the N-Prime is Mastery 0, O.O.

Now the relics i need are (Xbox One):

• - Axi A1
  • - Meso N4
  • - Neo N6

Now to hunt for these Relics, though idk the drop locations for these.

Nikana is MR 4.  Dragon Nikana is MR 8.  Nikana Prime is MR 0.  So, yeah, you should be fine.  In general though, the game won't allow people to trade you parts that are MR locked.  You can farm them yourself though.

For Axi and Neo do high level (but not dark sector) Interception or Defense missions or go to Hieracon.  Usual locations are Xini, Berehynia, Kala-Azar, or Hydron.  Neo are Rot A drops, but Axi will drop from Rot B and C.  At Hieracon, Neo and Axi are both Rot B and C potential drops.

For Meso, I usually go to Io, Jupiter.  Meso drops on Rot A.  Do 10 waves and then quit and restart until you have the relics you need.

On 7/21/2017 at 4:35 AM, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Nikana is MR 4.  Dragon Nikana is MR 8.  Nikana Prime is MR 0.  So, yeah, you should be fine.  In general though, the game won't allow people to trade you parts that are MR locked.  You can farm them yourself though.

For Axi and Neo do high level (but not dark sector) Interception or Defense missions or go to Hieracon.  Usual locations are Xini, Berehynia, Kala-Azar, or Hydron.  Neo are Rot A drops, but Axi will drop from Rot B and C.  At Hieracon, Neo and Axi are both Rot B and C potential drops.

For Meso, I usually go to Io, Jupiter.  Meso drops on Rot A.  Do 10 waves and then quit and restart until you have the relics you need.

Its all good now mate, 2 nice guys give me the relics I need for free. Now i just gotta farm Void Traces from fissures without relics or use low-key ones. But since Nikana Prime is MR 0 wouldn't that mean the parts for it are as well?

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)AguilaOfDeath said:

Its all good now mate, 2 nice guys give me the relics I need for free. Now i just gotta farm Void Traces from fissures without relics or use low-key ones. But since Nikana Prime is MR 0 wouldn't that mean the parts for it are as well?

Yes.  All the parts are available to you since there are no MR requirements for the Nikana Prime.