Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best endgame gear?

(PSN)Crunchy121

Question

29 minutes ago, Runeglyph said:

Both are Solid Suggestions, also try to Focus on How you mod the Weapons you have... Take it one at a time so you really get a feel for the Workings of each and How to Pair each Primary with a Secondary that Compliments it. ex. Bow is slow & Precise, so maybe go with a Fast Firing SMG or a Launcher.

Just Something to Think About!

Surprise Clem!!! :clem:

I feel that my Broken war's got enough mods, what mods should i get for my frame?

Just now, (PS4)Crunchy121 said:

Wukong requires quite alot of nitain extract

Then Get off the Forums and Start Farming... and don't say there's no Alert cause you don't really need one.

Nitain Extract is a rare resource that can be obtained as a reward from Alerts, or, as of Update 18.5, Reactor Sabotage. Alerts rewarding Nitain Extract are guaranteed to occur at least 4 times in every 24 hour period. It has a small chance to drop from a cache when all three are found — Orokin or Reactor Sabotage and Lua or Kuva Fortress Exterminate.

4b592deb18e3a5562b83fc027d83788f_Warframe_Logo_2.png  <--- I Don't Know How i did this Guys... I sneezed while trying to Highlight something and Ta-DA!

28 minutes ago, Runeglyph said:

Hey we've Played together!

You had to keep Picking me up in a couple Long Survivals when i Forma'd my Ember Prime... or was it Mag Prime?...

giphy.gif

Hey.  That's what teammates are for.  :D. 

I've died a few times myself after forma'ing a frame completely forgetting that it doesn't have all It's powers or mods.  :D

Hope to see around in game again.  

1 minute ago, (PS4)Crunchy121 said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/rxF0a

This is the frame that i use the most

Well see that is a loaded question for it depends on how you play.

Not to tell you how to play, you need to rethink your whole Build.

For VOLT what your Working With is all Wrong, you Play to Absolutely None of his Strengths and seemingly are trying to Rid him of all his Weaknesses witch is mostly a no-no.

For Me i Use a Duration/Range Build with some Efficiency cause Strength is Covered a little in his Passive.

5 minutes ago, Runeglyph said:

For VOLT what your Working With is all Wrong, you Play to Absolutely None of his Strengths and seemingly are trying to Rid him of all his Weaknesses witch is mostly a no-no.

For Me i Use a Duration/Range Build with some Efficiency cause Strength is Covered a little in his Passive.

i dont have continuity but what do you mean by range?

There are various factors that go into each weapon. Weapons and frames are all built how you want them to be with specific proficiency in certain areas. That being said there are weapons and frames that are better than others in certain ways. For instance if you want a melee weapon that attacks fast but is really only effective against single targets to small groups then things like the Hirudo and Venka/Venka Prime are a safe bet. If you want something to cleave and area and clear bigger groups of enemies then you would be looking at weapons like the Jat Kittag or Galatine/Galatine Prime. As for Warframes if you're looking for something to tank and sustain then Rhino/Rhino Prime is a good bet, or if you want something more advanced an Ice Tank Chroma is a good option as well. If you want something to clear rooms with damage then Equinox is powerful but requires much more time to build, alternatively Ember and Mesa are good at clearing large groups of enemies in a big radius. Ultimately though its very dependent on you're play style and what you're preference is because you can build a large amount of Weapons and Warframes to help you through higher end missions :)

What is end game?  These days it's sortie.  If you are able to do sortie every day where you can carry rather than be carried by a team, or solo the toughest missions, then you are truly an end game player.

If you have the following frames ready for sortie, you can deal with 90 percent of the mission types and conditions in the entire game with no problem.

1. Frost: for putting snow globes up to protect targets in excavation and mobile defense, useful in other situations too.

2.  A frame that can boost your damage output above your normal weapons and mass murder a bunch of enemies quickly.  There are many frames that could fill this role.  My favorite is Mesa because she is one of the deadliest but also very tanky.

3.  A crowd control frame that incapacitates enemies without killing them for when enemies are just too tough to kill.  Nyx, Vauban, Nova etc.

Some other nice frames to have: an invisible frame makes spy missions and speed runs much easier, Trinity is boring to play but will always get you invited to sortie squads and raiding parties,  Limbo can cheese certain sortie missions easily.  You will also want a Nekros as soon as possible to help you farm resources.  Start collecting and using these frames now.

For where you are in the game, I would get a Hek and invest all your forma and endo into its mods.  The Hek is easy to mod up and excels in every situation, including boss killing, something that a lot of the weapons available to you now will struggle with.  When you reach levels 12 to 14, you can replace the Hek with syndicate weapons or the Tigris Prime.  

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

What is end game?  These days it's sortie.  If you are able to do sortie every day where you can carry rather than be carried by a team, or solo the toughest missions, then you are truly an end game player.

If you have the following frames ready for sortie, you can deal with 90 percent of the mission types and conditions in the entire game with no problem.

1. Frost: for putting snow globes up to protect targets in excavation and mobile defense, useful in other situations too.

2.  A frame that can boost your damage output above your normal weapons and mass murder a bunch of enemies quickly.  There are many frames that could fill this role.  My favorite is Mesa because she is one of the deadliest but also very tanky.

3.  A crowd control frame that incapacitates enemies without killing them for when enemies are just too tough to kill.  Nyx, Vauban, Nova etc.

Some other nice frames to have: an invisible frame makes spy missions and speed runs much easier, Trinity is boring to play but will always get you invited to sortie squads and raiding parties,  Limbo can cheese certain sortie missions easily.  You will also want a Nekros as soon as possible to help you farm resources.  Start collecting and using these frames now.

For where you are in the game, I would get a Hek and invest all your forma and endo into its mods.  The Hek is easy to mod up and excels in every situation, including boss killing, something that a lot of the weapons available to you now will struggle with.  When you reach levels 12 to 14, you can replace the Hek with syndicate weapons or the Tigris Prime.  

I got frost and i love it

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Crunchy121 said:

im running out of frame slots should i sell any? i got Rhino, Valkyr, Volt P, Loki, Frost, Excalibur 

or should i try to sell some stuff and get more plat

Sell some stuff and get more Plat.  Only sell a frame if you hate it or don't ever plan to use it again.  

Here some what I use daily when needed:

Mesa + duration build + a good pistol + good pistol mods upgraded. Zenurik focus will turn you into a beast. Be careful with slash procs (Mesa is made of paper). My main solo everything even without a health great sustain (dead things can't kill you).

Ash (Prime) duration perma stealth + fatal teleport build (will req. focus zenurik with a good energy regen). Sometimes I solo spy or sabotage missions with this (including sorties).

Trinity (Prime) EV (-duration,+power, +range) for groups (Vampire Leech mod is awesome).

Limbo can banish things to a "safe" plane, and is a good option for solo sabotages due to the fact of nothing hitting him. Be carefull because you need to stay in the "normal plane" to interact with objects.

"World of Fire" focused Ember with strong weapons to avoid been hit (this build start to lose power vs lv 30 mobs). Firequake is cool.

Inaros with Rage and some decent weapons is nearly immortal and a machine of CC.

My favorite weapons are: Secura Penta with Tether Grenades (Hydron Solo YOLO) , Ignis Wraith (BURN ALL), Amprex (bzzt), Tigris Prime (this thing is broken), Snipetron Vandal (lovely sniper), Akstilleto Prime (awesome for everything), HEK (pellets everywhere), Nikana Prime (style and power) and Hirudo (passive heal on critical hit). I use all in missions lv 40+.

Try to get some of these broken mods/auras like Corrosive Projection and have a good day reading the wiki and reddit to know more. Mods are more important than weapons in many moments.

> Just finished the MR 19, but I'm new in the game.

--

This game is big, there's much more. Just try to increase your MR, 6 is too low for Pluto+ missions, you need access to better weapons and resources like the focus system (some great weapons can only be acquired with MR 12+). A good clan with a nice list of crafting weapons can help you too. Oh and remember, some weapons will only shine with a good qty of formas and a catalyst of course.

Tip: Try HEK with Scattering Justice (syndicate mod). :)

12 hours ago, Runeglyph said:

So, i manages to get my hands on continuity 

https://imgur.com/gallery/krY8v

This is my build now, tell me if i need to remove and add anthing