Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Start Warframe ?

The_Golden_Tenno

Question

Hi everyone  its // Golden Tenno New players Guide // so  today i am going to  show how to start Warframe in smooth way  without frustration, First of all warframe  is all about grinding  , so if u cant drill your way to be able to grind without getting help from others after you hit mr 6 atleast  then u are doing something wrong .. maybe u are doing all wrong . so let me make it clear for u >> 1-  if u need to level up your frame GO TO  sedna >> Hydron Mission  AND  if u need to farm EXP to level up your weapons .. don't say please help me to farm exp because DUDE trinity  is  the best frame for that ! . but how so ? okay i will tell u  ,  Go to  The youtube and type there * Trinity EV build * and start to build your trinity as that Youtube build says . once u do that .. go to recruiting chat and wait until someone say * hosting bere looking for EV trinity * once they say that !  ITS YOUR  chance  , go now and equip your noob weapons and  farm exp with them . >> 2- if you need to farm resources then  thats something easy to do ... and u dont need to ask any one to help u  because i myself PUG resources farming / but how can u farm resources then without asking someone to help . okay here we go i will tell u the name of Missions that u can do to farm resources  ( uranus > ophelia > where you can farm easily [plastids] [gallium] [tellurium] [ polymer bundle] )  ( europa > Baal > where you can farm [oxium] ) ( Saturn > titan > where you can farm [orokin cells] )  ( Void > ani > where you can farm [argon crystal] ) >> 3- how to unlock Solar chart missions  ALONE !  okay great now lets forget about farming resources BECAUSE before u start farming  resources you  MUST  unlock all the solar chart atleast and to do this i must first tell u about all the kind of missions in Warframe  Survival >> get a tank frame [Rhino] maybe and u will not die if u spend 5 mins there just to unlock the mission  , Mobile defense and Defense >> GO GET FROST  ,, Sobtage >> [rhino] can do it ,,  interception  >> Ember or nova can solo them ,, Exterimnate  >> Ember or Frost can do it ,, Spy  And Rescue >> loki  can do them  ,, note : when u solo spy mission to unlock the next mission u don't have to Retrieve all  the 3 data . just get one and the other 2 let laser detect u  and once  they destroy DATA .. head to the extraction .. >>> 4- the  PRIMARY weapons u will need to solo your  solar chart >>> [ignis wraith] Mr6 >>> [soma] mr6 >>> [boar] MR 2 >>> [hek]  MR 4 >>>  [grakata]  MR 0  /// The melee weapons >> [Bo]  mr0 >>  [broken war]  Mission reward >>  [nikana] mr 4 >> [hirudo] mr7 from dojo >>  [Tipedo] mr3  /// 5- how to mod your weapons ??? first   MELEE  >> you need to access your weapon stats and check the weapon Critical chance And Status ! if the weapon has  15 % +++ crit Chance then you must equip these [true steel] [organ shatter] [pressure point] [fury] Two silver element mods   >> Corrosive >>  Electricity + Toxin  AGAINST  grinner AND >> Magnetic>>Cold + Electricity AGAINST copruses  // if the weapon has -- 10 % crits chance BUT High status 15 % +++ then  [pressure point]  FOUR ELEMENT mods  [fury] // IF the weapon has 5 % crits & 5 % status  ..  THROW it in trash .. cuz its  just MR fodder // AND ITS same idea for  primary weapons but in primary weapons u must add multishot mods + [serration] , in the end don't forget .. google . youtube and Recruiting chat are your best friends in warframe, have fun ! 

3 answers to this question