Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Spy/Rescue missions are a little crowded

cromignon

Infested enemies and beam/field/ray-tripped alarms don't mix. Like in that one Grineer Spy vault, with the two scanners that pass up and down over the datavault. A Leaper runs right into it trying to get to you, the alarms go off. Maybe not a problem if you can quickly deal with everything that's already in the vault room, but then you have the guys that follow you in from outside. The rescue missions in Eris, you can make Syndi followers wait outside the prison, you can enter the mission without a companion equipped, you can weave around all the beams on the way to the cells. But once that roaming Ancient crosses one, your stealth bonus vanishes like so many friends when you're broke. Which I guess is why this doesn't seem to be an issue on Corpus maps. Those guys are loaded.

Edited by cromignon

i think i had one ancient in a rescue that hitted the laser, because i was alone, clearing the first rescue room and the alarm started..

btw with loki i never have problems of infested running back to me
they can't chase you, if they don't know where you are

The infested rescue room, I have also experienced the right Ancient Infested tripping the laser a couple of times. It's all about the RNG pathing of that enemy. 
The game always has me approaching the cells from the left, I kill the left Ancient as I enter. The right Ancient is far away, usually out of sight and sometimes he enters the cell area touching the laser beam. I'm an invisible Loki, he's not hostile but it still has happened sometimes. 
Having a pet equipped will definitely always have them tripping lasers.

The Grineer spy vault, you can enter the console room without having to open its door. As you enter the main room, bulletjump upwards (about 70 degrees) and you'll land on a ledge. There is an opening with a barrier that turns on/off.  Walk through it and you will fall through the ceiling into the console room, nobody can chase you in there with the door still locked.

Ah, then you have only 2 options then:

Have a weapon with punch through and shoot whoever is in there immediately through the glass (what I always do, I always carry a weapon with PT)
Have a melee with long reach and attack through the window.