Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please suggest a braton prime build with the following characteristics:

zoobmer

Question

• majority of damage dealt through bleed procs
  • includes an 18 cost Madurai Riven mod
  • includes 3 out of the 4 elements edit: I changed my mind based on reddit comments. I'm going with viral as the only element, and don't want a third.

edit: can people actually start suggesting builds? it will probably be more productive than criticizing my description.

edit: best comment on reddit: 

Edited by ZBanx

9 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, ZBanx said:

includes 3 out of the 4 elements

Correct me if Im wrong but as far as I know thats impossible since elements combine.

Also, Im pretty sure that an IPS build on the braton would be very far from optimal. (And kind of hard to pull off considering how many elements you are asking for)

Unless you're using +100% Status Duration or more; focusing on Elemental procs will yield better results over Bleeds.

Even with +Status Duration and +Status Chance on a Riven going Dual status Viral Crit would be better than using 3 elementals.

6 minutes ago, KillMePlis said:

Correct me if Im wrong but as far as I know thats impossible since elements combine.

by "3 out of 4" I meant "one combined element and one singular element" for example, corosive+fire or gas+electric.

9 minutes ago, KillMePlis said:

Also, Im pretty sure that an IPS build on the braton would be very far from optimal. (And kind of hard to pull off considering how many elements you are asking for)

I tried googling IPS and found nothing. what does that mean?

4 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Unless you're using +100% Status Duration or more; focusing on Elemental procs will yield better results over Bleeds.

Even with +Status Duration and +Status Chance on a Riven going Dual status Viral Crit would be better than using 3 elementals.

• I have no control over what my riven comes out to be; I can just keep re-rolling it and hope for the best.
  • if the build will need a status duration mod, then that is something it will need
  • since it's impossible to get status very high without elements, this build will have elements, and they will proc along side slash

Riven should (preferably) have 2 of the following 3: damage, multishot, status.

V V V V

Serration, Split Chamber, Heavy Caliber, Shred

V _ _ --(madurai is -- (dash) if not mistaken)

3 dual stats and Riven. If Riven with status, u can use 90% elementals, or if your building around Viral, u can use Primed Cryo (in that case you will need D polarity) or 1 more V and Primed Cryo Round in slot without specific polarity

Edited by UrbanShade

17 minutes ago, ZBanx said:

by "3 out of 4" I meant "one combined element and one singular element" for example, corosive+fire or gas+electric.

I tried googling IPS and found nothing. what does that mean?

IPS = impact puncture slash (not that for status calculations, these values act as if they were 4x bigger)

1 hour ago, UrbanShade said:

Riven should (preferably) have 2 of the following 3: damage, multishot, status.

V V V V

Serration, Split Chamber, Heavy Caliber, Shred

V _ _ --(madurai is -- (dash) if not mistaken)

3 dual stats and Riven. If Riven with status, u can use 90% elementals, or if your building around Viral, u can use Primed Cryo (in that case you will need D polarity) or 1 more V and Primed Cryo Round in slot without specific polarity

V is madurai, Naramon is a dash polarity, d is vazarin, the two lines are zenurik, the weird i one is penjaga and the r polarity is unairu

NpsmoK2g.png

Edited by (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929