Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Tips

BetaNoire

Question

I read that 50% of the time, Exterminate need Extinguished keys. Someone had a google doc with %ages they had found after a few years of playing. I was wondering if anyone else knew the odds for keys required in which missions. 

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, BetaNoire said:

I read that 50% of the time, Exterminate need Extinguished keys. Someone had a google doc with %ages they had found after a few years of playing. I was wondering if anyone else knew the odds for keys required in which missions. 

The odds should be equally split between all four keys. BUT I recently ran 14 solo ODE for video materials. From those 14 runs I had five times extinguished and four times hobbled. Keep in mind that 14 runs is not a large enough number to make any assuptions. 

Better run the mission with a team - even two people have better odds than just you alone. 

Each mission type doesn't hold any sort of favoritism toward any particular key. It's all RNG, whomever said that may have just had one of those luck strings is all. Besides, as stated before; It's best to have a full squad of four. Each holding an Extinguished, Hobbled, Bleeding and Decaying keys. That way one of you would always be able to open that door.

Edited by Hawk_of_the_Reborn