Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas is too hard to get for newer players

Cthala

are all frames meant to be available for super new players ?

with the current solar system id say atlas is in a good farming spot
if a new player starts the game and unlocks all the planets up to the pluto - eris junction he should by then be skilled enough to beat the boss

jordas is only a problem if new players get there with a taxi
and tbh the game isn't and shouldn't be balanced around new players getting a taxi to higher level missions

atlas is rarely seen because its more of a solo frame and has nothing exceptional to add that other frames can't do better. 
you don't like playing archwing don't play it. you want to get atlas buy it off the market. if you don't want to do that either, use recruit for someone to help you farm.
the boss isn't all that hard either, you just need to know how to kill it with the right tools.

I have to agree that the Starchart progression is a reasonable prerequisite for the Golem fight.

Also the frame that allows the fastest killing of the Golem is Odonata(Prime) especially if paired with a Forma'd Velocitus

That being said, I carry players on PS4 through Golem fight frequently. 

About to hit 1k Atlas Systems for the 2nd time. (I sell all Atlas parts once I obtain 1k Systems)

kqdlrkA.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

In many MMOs/RPGs it takes time to acquire certain things in the game. Only in Warframe do people expect everything handed to them on a plate. 

Atlas is a challenge to get, a challenge that every player should be able to complete providing they put in the effort and time, something which you are meant to do on the game. The reason you don't see many Atlas players is because the frame itself is in need of a rework. Many frames handle high level content much more effectively.

I went and levelled and forma'd my Archwing gear in order to farm Atlas when I wanted him. Hell you can probably just get a taxi/carry if you don't want to invest the time into improving yourself on the game.