Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow vs Limbo

ant99999

I've been playing Conclave as Harrow for a few days, mostly enjoying it. But today when I was trying to complete some daily missions in Cephalon Capture I faced a Limbo player for the first time. As you know, Harrow is the only frame who can't deal any damage with his abilities, and Limbo in his Rift plane is completely invincible to anything except damaging abilities.

So it was quite irritating not to be able to do anything with him except slowing him down with Condemn while he was carrying my Cephalon.

I'm not a pro Conclave player, so I only want to ask: is it intended? I mean, is there a way for Harrow to damage Limbo in the Rift or should he be immune to all of his attacks? Or maybe it would be nice to give Harrow at least one damaging ability in Conclave?

Agreed. Although I haven't try this new Limbo Conclave mechanic yet, his infinite "Rift Walk" seems quite imbalanced. Worth either add a timer or balance the Rift itself somehow.

As for Harrow, maybe adding some minor damage to Condemn would be still useful. At least, as I think, Condemn is pretty hard to use, as the wave is extremely sensitive to any minor obstacles or height changes. But on the other hand, considering his fourth ability which gives complete invincibility to Harrow and his team, maybe it is still balanced.

Edited by ant99999

On 7/28/2017 at 7:41 PM, ant99999 said:

Agreed. Although I haven't try this new Limbo Conclave mechanic yet, his infinite "Rift Walk" seems quite imbalanced. Worth either add a timer or balance the Rift itself somehow.

As for Harrow, maybe adding some minor damage to Condemn would be still useful. At least, as I think, Condemn is pretty hard to use, as the wave is extremely sensitive to any minor obstacles or height changes. But on the other hand, considering his fourth ability which gives complete invincibility to Harrow and his team, maybe it is still balanced.

It is highly imbalanced but they thought Limbo and whoever enters rift with him losing shields would be "balanced".

Personally i feel like that is just making it even more powerful than it was, because a good player can easily take a Lex and hang around in the rift, if he/she is a good shot with it, then the player can one shot anyone who enters the rift most of the time. I can only think of a Nidus with stacks being able to tank this, and maybe Rhino? (not sure if you can have iron  skin on in the rift).

Limbo is no longer able to abuse the Rift to carry cephalons in Cephalon Capture:

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cephalons can no longer be carried into the Rift by Limbo in Capture the Cephalon Conclave mode.

Limbo remains perfectly capable of abusing the Rift to deny combat in all game modes, Cephalon Capture included.