Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Helmet Alert Too Damn Hard

Jin_Kazama

for myself it wasnt that hard to complete, but for the people i got put with, it was just dying every 5 minutes, plus at the 14th wave, a freaking level eighty something napalm grineer just 1 shot my rhino , mission failed, alert finished. not fair.

It does seem a little :/ worthy, I will admit. Given the other helmets were all a cakewalk to collect up. What if some poor sap was hoping to collect up the Ember helmet, only to find that one exclusively stuck inside a fortress of a defense mission.

Edited by Azjhoolies

Just did it with two Rhinos a Mag and a Saryn.

Mag only had a hundred something HP, I told her to be careful not to die. Instead, the other Rhino died three times. Goes to show me a thing or two about how far strategy goes in this game.

Edited by Lumireaver

I just cleared it, that might have been one of the hardest alerts yet. I would like to see videos of people doing that without a frost to keep people alive.

inb4 nyx

edit: GODDAMMIT NINJAS

Edited by Wesgile

What if some poor sap was hoping to collect up the Ember helmet, only to find that one exclusively stuck inside a fortress of a defense mission.

Well then that poor sap will have to wait till it comes about again, and hopefully at a difficulty they can handle. I really think stuff like this should be somewhat of a challenge to get. Most of the good defense rewards are far to easy to get, as is most of this game. I'm glad that there are challenges presenting themselves now.

I just cleared it, that might have been one of the hardest alerts yet. I would like to see videos of people doing that without a frost to keep people alive.

I just did it with Trinity, Loki, Nova, and Banshee. Kill before they kill.

What's not fair? 1 person brings an acceptable frame and 3 people are scrubs who bring useless crap to what is obviously going to be a hard mission. Mission fails. Sounds fair to me.

its more the fact that the alert was also only up for like 35-40 minutes, which was literally ONE chance, we got to wave 14, when i ran out of ammo boxes and couldnt carry anymore, we lost, timer ran out

and we had 2 rhinos that were high tier

an excalibur and a banshee that were scrubs -.- 

I got very lucky with my team and was paired with a Nyx, Nova and Rhino(i was a frost) but man, that alert was just ridiculous. If it's going to be a alert for a new helm on a high lvl planet, make it stop at wave 10 instead of 15.

How to win a defense mission:

1) Pick a Warframe with AOE damage as the forth skill (preferably not Loki, Trinity or Ash), though if you want to be lazy, pick Nyx.
2) Equip some energy mods and something for your health/shield
3) Press "4" until the mission is finished.
4) Win.

Unfortunately this is what Warframe become of these days - at least in defense missions which is the most played mission type in my opinion.

How to win a defense mission:

1) Pick a Warframe with AOE damage as the forth skill (preferably not Loki, Trinity or Ash), though if you want to be lazy, pick Nyx.

2) Equip some energy mods and something for your health/shield

3) Press "4" until the mission is finished.

4) Win.

Unfortunately this is what Warframe become of these days - at least in defense missions which is the most played mission type in my opinion.

lol not on high level Grineer mission, every hear of armor and health scaling?