Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get accessories(syandana, armor, etc.)

Xyth0s

Question

9 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Haynox said:

Buy them with Platinum

Orrrrr, in case it's a Steam cosmetic, you need your Warframe account linked to your Steam account to purchase those.

So I Cant Get Any Cosmetics For Free? 

Edited by Xyth0s

Just now, Xyth0s said:

So I Cant Any Cosmetics For Free? 

The only "free" cosmetics are the ones you get with Dukats, from Baro, but I donno how long have you been in the game, so if you even know about it.

And the only real and true free cosmetic, is the Warframe "Birthday" Dex Syandana (was it Nounchali?) Anyhoo, that's the only cosmetic that is free.

Edited by Haynox

7 minutes ago, Haynox said:

The only "free" cosmetics are the ones you get with Dukats, from Baro, but I donno how long have you been in the game, so if you even know about it.

And the only real and true free cosmetic, is the Warframe "Birthday" Dex Syandana (was it Nounchali?) Anyhoo, that's the only cosmetic that is free.

and syndicate cosmetics.

and event cosmetics(we did get a few).

8 minutes ago, Xyth0s said:

So I Cant Get Any Cosmetics For Free? 

Every cosmetic which costs platinum is basically free..  Just learn how the game works.. check prices of prime items and other stuff.. grind and sell these..

It is easy to earn platinum just by trading stuff

Granted we did receive some event cosmetics, just like the latest one with the The Pacifism Defect, however, that doesn't mean those cosmetics will make a return, along with the event.

That being said, they are not always 'available'. But then again, neither is the Dex syandana, but, unlike these events, Syandana will probably come back around with the next Warframe birthday celebration, same as with all the other Dex gear that keeps being redistributed each year (along with all the new stuff).