Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka Hunter Punishment Mission

Hey DE, I played a Mission against Corpus and the Zanuka Hunter came because of my death mark. Before you think I want to complain about the punishment Mission then you are wrong...

I think the escape mission is to easy after getting your weapons. I would like to see more harder enemies after every reached weapon (maybe with included boss fight against the zanuka hunter). Also I think the Zanuka Hunter Needs a harder AI. In my Mission I have to run into other enemies to get weaker HP before getting captured by the ZH. I think it should deal more damage and attack faster. 80% of the Duration while I waited for being captured (yes, was intended!)the ZH just jumped around like a dog which waits for his owner and the throwed stick to catch... Doesn't feel hard... You must be really incompetent if you get captured by the ZH without having the Intention.

(Sorry if I wrote something wrong or strange... I haven't the time to translate it clearly.)

It's not meant to be punishment.  It's a fun little diversion.  When I'm in a mission and Zanuka attacks, I always ask the player if he wants Zanuka to win.  Zanuka is the lowest level special assassin.

On the flip side, when the G3 attack, win, and put on the wheel boot, many players see that as a punishment.  I can't tell you how many times players actually disconnect to keep from fighting the G3.

On ‎03‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 7:53 PM, Troll_Logic said:

It's not meant to be punishment.  It's a fun little diversion.  When I'm in a mission and Zanuka attacks, I always ask the player if he wants Zanuka to win.  Zanuka is the lowest level special assassin.

On the flip side, when the G3 attack, win, and put on the wheel boot, many players see that as a punishment.  I can't tell you how many times players actually disconnect to keep from fighting the G3.

Ok. But I think the game is in regular to easy and sometimes way to hard (higher enemie levels like 55+).

I think a regular balanced difficulty would be good for this game. Just my opinion.

On 8/3/2017 at 0:53 PM, Troll_Logic said:

It's not meant to be punishment.  It's a fun little diversion.

On 8/3/2017 at 0:53 PM, Troll_Logic said:

On the flip side, when the G3 attack, win, and put on the wheel boot, many players see that as a punishment.

They're both punishments. The novelty of the Zanuka mission wears off after the first time. The Grineer damage reduction thing might be more gameplay impacting but that doesn't suddenly make it a punishment while the other consequence of losing isn't.