Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player. WTF is going on?

(PSN)XzarXasm

Question

I recently redownloaded Warframe. Last I played was around the release of Octavia. After completing her quest, I got burnt out by obscenely hard to obtain parts. Has that changed? Also, is there any new stuff available to me at my level? I'm Rank 9, no Primes, and no new frames besides Nidus (who I bought). I'm at Pluto, but the missions are so damn hard I can't really progress any further.

Edited by (PS4)GamingGuerilla14

2 answers to this question

Did you put a catalyst on your weapons?

Did you create a shotgun like Hek?

Do you have mods like serration maxed out? Multishot mods maxed out? Aura mods?

-----------

In the corpus tileset, you need to run, a lot, you need to mod for a certain damage type, using elemental mods.

To be honest, I have no clue what makes it hard for you. But the corpus (tech 45dmg-25dmg) have received a nerf on the PC side.

From experience, this past week alone I've gotten 4 different set of Octavia from simply doing a Junction with a friend and running some Orokin derelict.

Not sure about new stuff, you'll have to look in the market/dojo see if you find new things.
There is one new quest for a new frame.

Generally all planets nodes are do-able with any warframe as long as you have decent-ish weapons. I'd suggest you review your modding for both your weapons and Warframes. The recent ( This year at least ) addition of mods makes it VERY easy for most weapons to perform well on the entire starchart.

I don't have Nidus, but I've certainly heard that he grows hard to kill very fast while doing decent damage, which tell me that you probably have been neglecting his abilities a bit.

If you didn't already do it, Corrupted ( Dragon key runs ) and Nightmare mods ( "Red Nodes" mission ) are a Must-get at some point in the game, simply because they'll make your game experience much better.

Parkour also makes it harder for enemies to hit you, so I suggest you move around some more if that's part of the issue.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX