Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do you get all the Dual Stat Elemental Mods??

x4dd3

Question

5 answers to this question

Toxic: From 40+ void missions by killing Corrupted Vor. It has 100% chance to drop one.

Ice and Fire: From Spy missions, different tiers by hacking 3 consoles. (Tier 1: Melee, Tier 2: Scattering Inferno and Rime Rounds, Tier 3: All the others)

Electric: From Baro, although shotgun and rifle electric dual status-elemental mods (shell shock and high voltage) can also drop from Naeglar, Eris if you manage to open 3 caches and be RNG lucky (4.51% drop chance). 

Edited by (XB1)neoxal

I'm not sure if something has changed regarding hive missions, but a few people in my clan and alliance have reported recently getting jolt and voltaic strike from caches within the last week on xbox.

I'm not sure if those mods dropping from caches is intentional or not since I've not been able to locate any information regarding any updates to the cache drops.

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)ITDeveloping said:

I'm not sure if something has changed regarding hive missions, but a few people in my clan and alliance have reported recently getting jolt and voltaic strike from caches within the last week on xbox.

I'm not sure if those mods dropping from caches is intentional or not since I've not been able to locate any information regarding any updates to the cache drops.

Screenshot it.  I doubt they are getting these Baro exclusive mods to drop.  It sounds more like a rumor/hoax.