Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can anyone CONFIRM that Voltaic Strike and Jolt aren't in Hive sabotages, if so is Baro and trading the only option of obtainibility??

AugmentedJustice

Question

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, KillMePlis said:

As I see it, he only way to confirm that is with the drop database provided by DE. Its a bit outdated, but still our only official source of info
https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

so according to that drop table (thx for that btw). shell shock and high voltage are the only dual electricity mods that drop from the eris corpus cache mission on naeglar. Jolt and voltaic strike are absent from the the A B AND C rotation tables but how 100% correct is this I wonder? I just got Shell shock and high voltage within 10 runs of getting all 3 caches and after about 20 runs I've yet to get voltaic strike or Jolt at all. I don't know whether this is rng being *@##$y or because they aren't in the drop table system and that is 100% legit.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ITDeveloping said:

My clan and alliance members have been getting both jolt and voltaic strike from hive missions recently.

Like I said in the other post, I'm not sure if they are supposed to be dropping there, but I can confirm that on console they have been.

Would be nice if you can get the screenshots from your alliance members, since the official drop table is in line with my experience. Days of farming Infested Hive, got about 3 High Voltage and Shell Shock, but no Jolt or Voltaic Strike.