Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #177: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

AtUUOMY.png

Canadian beavers and Australian koalas unite as we join Skill Up on his journey to the Chains of Harrow quest! Megan and Danielle will be bringing the force of the sea with Hydroid and his newest power rework to aid in his crusade. 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, and don’t miss your chance at an (ending soon) Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, August 10th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

1MRsjtz.jpg

Canadian beavers and Australian koalas unite as we join Skill Up on his journey to the Chains of Harrow quest! Megan and Danielle will be bringing the force of the sea with Hydroid and his newest power rework to aid in his crusade. 

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, Fan Concept of the week, and don’t miss your chance at an (ending soon) Oberon Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, August 10th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

I'm strapping on my rubber suit and going to the cabinet to get my un-opened box of chocolate chip cookies.

Edited by kalown

Ahhh, yes. Skill Up. A popular youtuber...who has been so spoiled with gifts that he will stop playing warframe in a week. I mean, just look at this. With all those gifts he is loosing the whole point of the game - constant farming. This game wasn't called "Farmframe" for nothing. Now, with about several months (or years) of work cut out for him, he will have nothing to have fun with.

8 minutes ago, RenChao said:

Ahhh, yes. Skill Up. A popular youtuber...who has been so spoiled with gifts that he will stop playing warframe in a week. I mean, just look at this. With all those gifts he is loosing the whole point of the game - constant farming. This game wasn't called "Farmframe" for nothing. Now, with about several months (or years) of work cut out for him, he will have nothing to have fun with.

He made a video, yesterday I think, saying that he was very well aware of the fact that all of the gift showering would ruin the game for him, and as such, he would no longer be accepting gifts of any kind, and ignoring his inbox. If anything, he'd open them and sell the contents.

The F*** are you guys talking about? The "shill" youtuber? Yes, people showered him with gifts, but he said that he wouldn't be opening them anymore, and if he did have to open them, he would open and then sell whatever was inside. He wants to actually earn his gear and go at his own pace. You know, so he doesn't burn out in a week? That alone should tell you he wants his experience with the game to last. If he didn't care about Warframe, he'd be blowing through all the new content that people sent him (and are probably still sending him).

Edited by Achievement-get
Removed @'s, added a couple sentences

7 minutes ago, Achievement-get said:

The F*** are you guys talking about? The "shill" youtuber? Yes, people showered him with gifts, but he said that he wouldn't be opening them anymore, and if he did have to open them, he would open and then sell whatever was inside. He wants to actually earn his gear and go at his own pace. You know, so he doesn't burn out in a week? That alone should tell you he wants his experience with the game to last. If he didn't care about Warframe, he'd be blowing through all the new content that people sent him (and are probably still sending him).

LMFAOO @Jerakl Who's man is this ?