Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Switch bug

dan.io.wal

Today, I was working on leveling my Nova Prime and Sancti Tigris. However, something began to happen during mid mission on two occasions. I was unable to switch my weapons. It showed that I was in the lower right corner of the screen, but it persisted to show the weapon I was holding beforehand. I was also unable to fire my weapon or use my melee. Even though my mouse was working I was unable to turn or aim, it was just locked in place for the duration of the mission. please help!

I've had a similar bug:

Had difficulties when switching weapons and weapons in my hands would suddenly change from, for example, primary to melee and back.

From my friends perspective i was in a twitchy animation, like i was doing my first quickmelee move 4-5 times a second.

For me I would be holding a weapon, and then the new weapon over it and I couldn't do anything. 

9 minutes ago, Dante102 said:

I've had a similar bug:

Had difficulties when switching weapons and weapons in my hands would suddenly change from, for example, primary to melee and back.

From my friends perspective i was in a twitchy animation, like i was doing my first quickmelee move 4-5 times a second.

that's weird too O.o

7 minutes ago, danthedapper said:

For me I would be holding a weapon, and then the new weapon over it and I couldn't do anything. 

that's weird too O.o

i think we had the same thing

EDIT: actually nevermind, you haven't been able to move, which haven't happened to me when bugged.

Edited by Dante102

When these things happen, try to press Esc. If doesn't work - do an emote.

If that doesn't fix the issue, try typing /unstuck.

Death is the last resort. And when there is no other way but to die, i just wish there was a /suicide command like in GunZ the duel

Edited by Dante102
i'm stupid