Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievements are not in sync

BarbatosRex4076

The achievements on steam are not unlocking with the ingame completions of said task. Certain ones like Hive Five, I know for a fact I would have gotten by now. I have even done 5 more hive missions just to make sure. Also one that is a bigger problem is the War within achievement. I have done the quest, as proven by my better tenno abilities and the broken scepter in my inventory. Another few achievements I can easily see are out of sync are the ones for using a forma and then re-leveling said weapon to level 30 again, Which I have done plenty of times. Also the achievement for things such as, hatching a kurbrow, completing 10 void missions, completing 20 waves of defense then leaving, which I think most players have done by now unless they are mostly new to the game. Also besides these few examples of achievements, some others may need work done to be synced correctly or changed to match the current game. One of those would be the achievement Alchemist, which is transmuting 10 mods, which refers to the old way of upgrading mods, which all new players will be unable to get if that's how it is to be unlocked.

I can show pictures of my things such as weapons I have polarized and other things like a kubrow if need be.

26 minutes ago, Kilabro4076 said:

transmuting 10 mods, which refers to the old way of upgrading mods, which all new players will be unable to get if that's how it is to be unlocked.

No it doesn't. It refers to the process on turning 4 mods into 1 new mod. 

Same issue here. I tried to find some topics related to this, but only got some which are pretty old. I can't believe that there are no other ppl with this issue. Or they just can't care less about achievements. :) I managed to get some of them to unlock by doing their requirements (again), but most of them just won't work. As I saw, only the mastery related should be locked for me since those are impossible to unlock atm. (though according to Steam some players already have them...).

Edited by TBone142

• 3 months later...

I'm having this issue with a bunch of achievements as well, all of which seem to be achievements that I got before the update that adjusted achievements recently.  I know I should have achievements like "caps off to you," "the camera adds ten pounds," and the various "savior of _____" achievements, but they don't show up in Steam, though I can see that I've completed them under "challenges" in my profile in-game.