The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Progression not needed in Warframe

Knight_Ex

3 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

They made taxi'ing to relays with high mr caps imposible, why can't they do the same with kuva's?

One can only wonder

Also, unrelated, i dunno why but i felt my replies these past few threads are a bit salty..

To be fair, a player who has not done the War Within is kicked from the party similar to those MR gated relays if you as the host start a siphon mission. So its not like DE hasn't given some thought to the idea.

22 hours ago, Urlan said:

To be fair, a player who has not done the War Within is kicked from the party similar to those MR gated relays if you as the host start a siphon mission. So its not like DE hasn't given some thought to the idea.

If this is in effect already, I'm highly confused as to how the OP ran into someone in a Kuva Siphon mission who hadn't completed the required quests already.

I would like to see MR  and weapons linked to planet progression personally, my reason is that I'm stuck on MR test 11 ( yes it may have been easy for you but for me it's ball breaking ) but I've fully unlocked 11planets and have only a few nodes on the others to complete and yet plenty of weapons and riven mods are un available to me , just seems unfair, so progression in this game needs looking at.