Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please revive being able to repeat messages in chat since we have a timer to prevent spam

-Okashira-

i think the title says it all but i think i speak for most if not all of the community when i ask for the ability to repeat a previously typed message in chat.  esp trade.  now that there is a timer to prevent people from spamming their messages every 2 seconds i think that it would be safe (not to mention extremely handy) to be able to revive this function in chat.  

y'know like some other games where u can hit the up / down arrow keys to go through previous messages.  

if you guys in the community would also like this please leave a comment saying so, if enough ppl ask DE might consider it.  ty

I keep a Googles Doc open with all my current Trades and Paragraph Statements in it, so that I can Copy+Paste things as I need them in Warframe.

If you didn't know, you can also write out a Riven Mod's full name in-between the brackets, that way you don't have to re-select every one when you post again and again, and just have to Paste and send one message out.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can understand that it’s very frustrating, I’ve been there. You can open different apps such as,

1. Microsoft Word
  2. Google Docs
  3. Notepad
  4. Stickers

Anything you can really think of that you’re able to type a message out on. Once you do type your message out, you can copy your text with Control + C and paste your text in the game with Control + V

Hopefully this does help your issue.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
Spelled a word wrong