Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where the Furis Shines

(PSN)Joshhwwaaaaaa

Let me start with this:

Number 1 reason to use Furis: Winds of Purity. It deals 1,000 Corrosive Guaranteed Proc Damage. It gives you 20% life steal on bullet damage. This is absolutely amazing for certain set ups.

1 set up that I'm currently enjoying: Inaros + Furis. Inaros has lots of health. He can tank better than anyone without worrying about any need for energy. Also he has decent crowd control with the pocket sand. 

CAVEAT: The only way the Furis really become viable is when you get a Riven for it so the damage will go up. As that is it's only shortcoming. 

My current Furis Riven (Furis Visibin): +126.3% Max Ammo +321.8% Damage.

My current Furis Build:

Wind of Purity (that sweet sweet life steal)

Riven (of course need the riven)

Pistol Ammo Mutation (it's a bullet hose this is pretty much required)

Pistol Pestolance + Frostbite (my dual stat mods of choice)

Hornet Strike + Barrel Diffusion + Lethal Torrent (base damage needs to be high as possible)

So with the Inaros Set up basically utilizing pocket sand and the furis I can get into level 100 enemies territory pretty easily. Heavy enemies become the only real issue. But when they're blinded with pocket sand head shots become much easier.

Just food for thought for anyone bored or mildly interested in the Furis.

Note: Winds of Purity only works on Furis. It does not work on Afuris or Dex Furis. Which is a major bummer because it would really step up it's viability if it did.

Edited by (PS4)Joshhwwaaaaaa
typo

3 hours ago, DrBorris said:

If you want to see Furis really shine, throw it on Chroma. Those two are made for each other.

(Also, why dual stats? Do you find the 8% status chance to be recoverable with them?)

Finding the balance between base damage and status chance can be tricky sometimes. But not here. It's a bullet hose so that little bit of status chance actually does help. Feel free to try it out in the Simulacrum.