Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE will Ever Increase Rate Of Rare Containers

(PSN)TomRed20019

Question

4 answers to this question

I doubt that there will ever be an increase on the appearance rate of Rare Containers.

DE won't update the wikia since the wikia is fan-made, by players like us. And there is no best spawn rate nor mission with higher chances with the only exception being raids.

Just go on missions and explore the best you can making sure you know all secret rooms. Best way to train your knowledge on secret rooms is running syndicate missions and always returning with no less than 8 medallions.

As @Manyc said, with the exception of Trials (dubbed with the name ''raids'' by the community) there are no missions which will have an increased chance for Rare and Reinforsed containers to spawn, except for maybe Dark Sectors but I don't think it's exactly confirmed.

You should know that those containers also mainly spawn at spots where you would find Syndicate Medallions, Ayatan Sculptures and Cephalon Fragments. All of those have a tendacy to spawn in slightly hidden locations most of the time so you should run any of the loot detector mods when trying to find them. You should also learn all the secret rooms across each tileset for which there are guide videos on Youtube.

As people said before me, if you want to get them easily, you want to do the Raids. Law of Retribution is fairly easy, and if you pay a little bit attention and go around the map, you can find it pretty easily, it only takes ~20 min to complete it

Edited by vid23