Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Nekros is more Evil looking then Deluxe look

Vlada91

13 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Death is generally regarded as a part of the cycle of life even within most mythologies. Death is not inherently evil in most mythologies. Modern day thought processes have painted it that way.

I am not talking about the name Death itself, I am talking about the impersination of death who was never the friendly type...

On 08/19/2017 at 6:16 AM, Yaerion said:

Just the helmet feels a bit weird to me. I'd rather see something partially hollow, with a ghostish glow inside... And less angular. Btw, this helmet looks like made for Loki :o

Agreed.  The helmet looks like something off of Toonami.

Another deluxe skin another playerbase split on like versus dislike. I sadly fall into the dislike category, mainly because it has too many point and sharp edges. yes Nekros is bony, but bones are smooth and joints are round, not sharp. For my brain there is too great of an incongruence between nekros and his deluxe skin. It's like the deluxe skin is missing too many Nekros elements to be Nekros.

To give you an idea of my personal taste though I will add that I feel the exact same way about the Valkyr Genesai skin (which I didn't bother getting) and the Banshee Soprano Skin (which I did get just for the helmet, but later decided I didn't want to even use that at the end of the day).

The only deluxe skins I like are the frost skin, it kept Frost's overcoat, and is an ice jotun which at least translates to a frost, and I like Ash's Koga skin which looks like a Ninja Gaiden ninja, so a ninja. These are just my personal opinions and I wanted to give people an idea of where I'm coming from with my dislike for the Nekros deluxe skin.

Looking forward to the mag one though.

• 2 months later...