Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC to Xbox One account transfer

Ultimate_Trinity

I have been a Warframe PC user for about year and a half now and have stopped playing It on there about 1 year ago or so as I distanced from my PC more and now have an Xbox One. I was wondering If there Is any way I can transfer the PC account to the Xbox One. There was once an event were this was possible back In Nov 2015 I believe but am wondering If this event may happen again or If there Is any hope for my PC account.

Edited by Ultimate_Trinity

17 minutes ago, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

G1q2fWC.jpg

the answer is not likely. Not only do build versions have to match up perfectly (to avoid account rollbacks or straight up account corruption) but they then have to get microsoft to agree to allow accounts to be imported.

No, there is no Problem with builds not being in sync

Just now, Prime said:

No, there is no Problem with builds not being in sync

please provide a source then because that is the exact reason the devs gave when people asked about account transfers before they allowed them. and they waited till the builds were in sync to allow account transfers to happen

Just now, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

please provide a source then because that is the exact reason the devs gave when people asked about account transfers before they allowed them. and they waited till the builds were in sync to allow account transfers to happen

You'd just get the items when they come out on consoles. The only problem I know of was with MS/Sony not wanting ATs

4 minutes ago, Prime said:

You'd just get the items when they come out on consoles. The only problem I know of was with MS/Sony not wanting ATs

again what sources are telling you this?

Yes they could hold your account till the update that your account was at came out. But if you have an account with, say the knell, and trasfer it to a system not updated to the update that added the knell in. that account then has an unknown ID in it wich causes the account to break, and could break alot more than just the account. The devs them selves said this on a live stream

Just now, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

again what sources are telling you this?

Yes they could hold your account till the update that your account was at came out. But if you have an account with, say the knell, and trasfer it to a system not updated to the update that added the knell in. that account then has an unknown ID in it wich causes the account to break, and could break alot more than just the account. The devs them selves said this on a live stream

on what live stream did they say that?

2 hours ago, Prime said:

on what live stream did they say that?

couldnt find the stream where they first said it but we are both right. this stream has them saying that they had claimed "up to this point that we can only migrate while the builds were in sync" but then they also go on to say they are looking at a way around that

bottom line is, builds being in sync is the safest and quickest migration time/method since it becomes litterally a copy/paste of player data at that point. when out of sync you have to convert player data between the two versions which can result in loss of items or rarely data corruption.

Edited by --Shadow-Stalker--