The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miter's Neutralizing Justice is just amazing

k05h

On 8/21/2017 at 3:50 PM, -N7-Leonhart said:

Yeah. Therefore, with a very strong riven on an already beefed up weapon weapon like Opticor, for example, while using Chroma, I can one shot several lvl 150 Heavy Gunners at once. Not one bit of exaggeration there, I assure you. Since the game has endless scaling, you can never have too much damage.

Yesterday's Sortie Assassination Sargas Ruk literally got melted by my 214% Power Strength Ice Chroma with a fully forma'd and Riven boosted Opticor. One charged shot per exposed weakpoint.

Here's the thing. Corpus aren't the only ones who have Nullifiers. So do the Corrupted, arguably the most dangerous faction of them all.

I took my Oberon to a Mot fissure a few days ago to farm for Void Traces. I was paired with a Nyx and two Nekros (yes yes, it was very painful for my energy and my soul when I saw the corrupted Renewal go away when I was suddenly healing 14 additional units). I did use all my resources at my disposal, but I mostly used my Miter. Here's the results of that mission.

http://imgur.com/a/8Wlvz

I'm not saying the Miter is GREAT. I'm just saying it has its niche uses. Which is more than some weapons can say.

14 hours ago, CrazyYanmega said:

Here's the thing. Corpus aren't the only ones who have Nullifiers. So do the Corrupted, arguably the most dangerous faction of them all.

I took my Oberon to a Mot fissure a few days ago to farm for Void Traces. I was paired with a Nyx and two Nekros (yes yes, it was very painful for my energy and my soul when I saw the corrupted Renewal go away when I was suddenly healing 14 additional units). I did use all my resources at my disposal, but I mostly used my Miter. Here's the results of that mission.

http://imgur.com/a/8Wlvz

I'm not saying the Miter is GREAT. I'm just saying it has its niche uses. Which is more than some weapons can say.

If you define great as all around use, it's okay as a weapon. 

If you define great by how well something fits within its niche, its top of its class. 

Nothing better for being lord of destroying overlapping nullie bubbles, king of slash procs, defender of hallways.