Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I spend 150p to get something over 2 weeks later?

IvoryLotus

Question

Hello there community!

What is this exactly? I even send a ticket and they said 1-2 weeks for approval of the emblem, but it's been 3 days past the 2 weeks that they said. So! what is this transaction exactly? I pay you my plat today and well 150 plat = $10.  I mean I understand the fact that it needs time.. But you can't ask for a payment now! and not give an exact day of your end of the deal. I payed you! tell me! you will have it then! BUT! I will have it.. don't just keep me in the dark 3 days after the due date you told me.. Am I wrong? Help me understand this situation.. Coz it really is confusing.. SOOO! many people needed a few hours to a few days for the approval.. I mean come on..

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, IvoryLotus said:

Hello there community!

What is this exactly? I even send a ticket and they said 1-2 weeks for approval of the emblem, but it's been 3 days past the 2 weeks that they said. So! what is this transaction exactly? I pay you my plat today and well 150 plat = $10.  I mean I understand the fact that it needs time.. But you can't ask for a payment now! and not give an exact day of your end of the deal. I payed you! tell me! you will have it then! BUT! I will have it.. don't just keep me in the dark 3 days after the due date you told me.. Am I wrong? Help me understand this situation.. Coz it really is confusing.. SOOO! many people needed a few hours to a few days for the approval.. I mean come on..

You must understand that just like support, they have a lot to sift through. They gave you an estimate, but you must be patient.

When it gets approved, you will see a message in your inbox in-game. If it was not approved, you lose that plat and you will get no message.

What was the Emblem, if I may ask? Was it appropriate?  Was it sized and scaled correctly? Could you submit it here if possible so we could view it and deduct whether or not it would be approved?

You just have to wait, friend. Even if it was approved, you'd still have to wait until the next update for it to become effective.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

You must understand that just like support, they have a lot to sift through. They gave you an estimate, but you must be patient.

When it gets approved, you will see a message in your inbox in-game. If it was not approved, you lose that plat and you will get no message.

What was the Emblem, if I may ask? Was it appropriate?  Was it sized and scaled correctly? Could you submit it here if possible so we could view it and deduct whether or not it would be approved?

You just have to wait, friend. Even if it was approved, you'd still have to wait until the next update for it to become effective.

http://imgur.com/a/Fyzgq 

It is appropriate

22 minutes ago, IvoryLotus said:

Hello there community!

It's just an estimate and you have to wait for a game update for implementation.  I submitted mine and it was approved the day of the last update before Christmas break.  It was a three week to a month wait if I remember correctly.

1 minute ago, Troll_Logic said:

It's just an estimate and you have to wait for a game update for implementation.  I submitted mine and it was approved the day of the last update before Christmas break.  It was a three week to a month wait if I remember correctly.

Well, you are literally the first person I came across! I'm sorry that it took so long for you as well! But I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! Thank you guys for your replies!