Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Connect To Chat

(XBOX)SniperFox 20

Question

7 hours ago, Tremidine said:

didnt use it as an insult, was refering to my kubrow

You don't have to use it as an insult, profanity filters are automated.  Using any word on the blacklist will trigger it, it does not matter if youtubers have it as a part of their names or not.  Or if its the name of your kubrow, for whatever reason you may have for naming your kubrow thusly.

Don't use words you know have vulgar connotations, regardless of your intent, and you won't get kicked.  Pretty straightforward.

So I was on really late last night (technically this morning) and all of a sudden without any specific message besides something like Server Connection Error : disconnected.  Something like that.  Anyway, to be honest I was making somewhat crude jokes, like using mods to make sentences.  Now when I open chat, I don't see anything but a loading circle that won't stop spinning.  It has been like that for a while.  Could it have been my username?  I have made it clear I am willing to change it if that is the case, but with no response.  After all of this,  I thought I really never carefully read over every single detail of the Code of Conduct and stuff like that.  So I think I may have crossed the line in a way, in which I do apologize in advance, but how can I confirm I have been banned, and how for long?  Thanks!

3 minutes ago, ThereIsOnlyTwoGenders said:

I can play online with other people in games, but can't text.  I have tried switching networks. 

I know. Sometimes there's a connection issue with chat itself. It had happened to me before. Connected just fine and could run public matches, but chat was bugged. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

I know. Sometimes there's a connection issue with chat itself. It had happened to me before. Connected just fine and could run public matches, but chat was bugged. 

Ok, I hope that is the case.  The reason I thought I was banned is because I got disconnected randomly after I sent a message, anyways, thanks for all your help.

Hi yesterday after the update my chat was broken. Only a spinning blue circle at the top left. Couldn't check messages or send one. Can someone help me with that?

edit: Im living in Turkey. İn case it's about servers.

Edited by Vapemastr420