Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to farm for Archwing mods/parts?

(PSN)LeBlingKing

Question

4 answers to this question

The only way to gain those mods is to play any Archwing missions. They don't drop anywhere else.

There is also Transmutation, but it's just very unreliable.

You can also try to trade it out. There may be some people with spares, if you can find them.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

G'day, Tenno. Just a non-Archwing user who only uses Archwing for Nitain Alerts or on Uranus. Soooo... I'm looking for good mods. Where can I get them?

As with the warframes, you will probably need the usual Duration, Efficiency, Strength and Reach mods, so I will recommend to look first which mods are you missing, because some of them drop as specific mission rewards and other ones from specific enemies. For example: The archwing reach mod is called Energy Amplifier. This mod can drop from Lancer Dreg and Shield-Hellion Dargyn, so you will need to run Grineer Archwing missions. Here is a list of Archwing mission rewards http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Archwing/Rewards. Pursuit mission is broken so don't play that, you will only receive Rot A rewards, no matter what you try. 

Archwing components and some weapons blueprints are researched from the Dojo and Archwing weapon parts are obtained from the syndicates.

12 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

G'day, Tenno. Just a non-Archwing user who only uses Archwing for Nitain Alerts or on Uranus. Soooo... I'm looking for good mods. Where can I get them?

The only way to get archwing mods is to play archwing, which is tough because a lot of people don't play it. I might have extras of a few mods that I can give you. I'm still working on farming some of them myself, along with ranking stuff up so would be down to group up to do that if you'd like.

Update: Baro has Primed Morphic Transfer this weekend, which is the ability strength mod for archwing.

Edited by (PS4)CaseFace8
update

13 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

If you are talking about drops from enemies then really the two best choices are the mobile defenses.  Earth is lower level with Grineer units while Neptune is higher level with Corpus units.  Neptune is also the go to spot for leveling.

The interception is terrible because the maps are a cluster F and stuff goes flying off into space too much.  Having something drop is pointless if you can't find it / pick it up.

Otherwise if you want to try for the mission rewarded mods just check the wiki page for what drops where.