Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm laughing at the thought that the last door in the orbiter opens up and it's just a little tenno bed room

(PSN)varas2110

15 hours ago, Genitive said:

I like your idea. Let's make it happen.

It's time to launch a rally. 

Everyone gather in Larunda Relay across all instances, wearing all white, and protest for an "Orbital Lounge". 

We must show solidarity!

XD. 

Just now, UmbraCorporation said:

It's time to launch a rally. 

Everyone gather in Larunda Relay across all instances, wearing all white, and protest for an "Orbital Lounge". 

We must show solidarity!

XD. 

Kek, don't you renember what happend with the cupholder protesters?

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Kek, don't you renember what happend with the cupholder protesters?

I know. We'll just make sure it doesn't get out of hand this time. 

Were in-game strikes and protests ever prohibited in the EULA? I think not. 

I want it to be part of a questline that leads to endgame unique weapons or armour accessories that actually increase warframe stats, so perhaps you have a vectis prime sniper rifle that you can attach a certain kind of intelligent gadget to which increases a particular warframe stat by 50, however you have to build specific gadgets for each stat and then maybe if you build all of the stat gadgets and have a set you can combine all to make it increase a stat to 100, so your vectis prime could increase speed by 1.0, or armour by 100 but maybe it only works on primary weapons? then for accessories it could maybe to attach gadgets which harness your tenno power and all it does is increase the speed of barrel rolls in mid air and all gymnastic mobility speed, maybe increase shield regeneration. 

or you could have something to do with some strange mystical thing like you do a quest and then maybe it unlocks this daily challenge room where your tenno goes and meditates, then you do a challenge with either your warframe or tenno (I want both included so sometimes warframe sometimes tenno) which gives you a nice actual worth it boost to your focus points. 

Or maybe the room is actually this orokin artifact you got from a quest which generates an orokin portal that when you enter it goes to a new place completely different to all the other maps scenery, basically another orokin vaults style play area but this time instead of corrupted mods it's blessed mods? blessed mods that are like superior mods but you can only use a blessed mod on one of all your 3 weapons you have equipped so you can swap them round etc but can only have one blessed mod equipped at a time but perhaps when you have a blessed mod equipped it unlocks this new slot on any warframe which allows you to have 1 extra mod on your warframe and it makes any polarity fit into it for 0 point reduction? 

Or this completely new feature comes out where it's like once a week you enter it and use your focus on a warframe and after 4 weeks a whole month, your warframe begins to have it's energy colour constantly active like when you activate channeling so you can literally look a beast while holding your primary weapon then maybe when you pull out your melee and channel it, it now gives no energy reduction, i think this is a more fun idea to make channeling more used since i never even use channeling because energy is so needed all the time for casting abilities, but i would love to be able to pull out my weapon and channel it without energy cost despite having all my end game mod setup on.

Edited by Yaerion
4 posts merged into one. The next time, please use the "Edit function". Do not double-triple-quadruple post, thank you.

18 hours ago, (PS4)varas2110 said:

Like it's a joke but what if it opened up and it's like a bedroom with (obviously) a bed and like the top and some walls are just windows into space and like places to hang those drapes and tapistries the ostrons  will have for sale, just a fun little idea that cracks me up

Except that the twist is that it is set up like the living quarters you remember as a child on the Zariman and the lifeless corpses of your parents are next to each other tucked neatly under the covers and your favorite doll, now torn and ragged, stares eerily at you from his/her prime pedestal in the corner...

And the MITW can frequently be heard having conversations with 2 other "people"...

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73