Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

restricting relays, are you kidding me DE? baro ki'teer meet

Ancient_Maykr

Ok, I've had it with this game. That's enough. One thing is to restrict certain weapons to MR, but restrict a relay when Baro Ki'Teer is in town? 

Are you guys kidding me? I'm really angry, you're driving away new players for some self righteous thought on "must grind"? I'm almost MR7 and unlocked all the planets/locations in the system just to be halted at the Pluto relay because "need mastery rank 8 to access this location"????? WHAT!

One thing is to keep players coming back to this game, and another thing is to make them unhappy...and I am very unhappy today. So unhappy that I'm gonna abandon a game I've spent 100 dollars into, mostly on plat and nothing else but minor stuff if not COSMETICS.

Good job DE, go the way of CS GO and just care about making money when you want to, I could have spent more but was not allowed because... you know what? It doesn't matter anymore.

I'm not gonna stay around any longer and grind until you decide to unlock stuff because your revenue is low, and you need to cash in.

If we're gonna be the one to give you real money, you'd better let us buy the thing we want to use, and not let us hope that some time in the future MAYBE we'll get access to the stuff we like, and yes..... It's mostly cosmetics anyway.

I don't wanna pay to "win", and I don't care about buying the "more powerful frames" in order to be above the other players. I just want to be allowed to get the stuff I want to use every day while waiting on your mood to release stuff.

If I'm paying and other people are not, I should be allowed to buy all the skins I want. That's how economy works.

Man, I'm so upset right now, this is the second time that I'm not able to get what I need because of your system, and some people are gonna be like "pfff, this noob".

No my friends, I fell in love with this game, I've supported it, and I keep getting nothing in return but "you gotta wait for it" but in the mean time I don't know when the things I need will be available.

OH, and by the way...... this is not a FTP game anymore.

Goodbye Warframe

If you are complaining about MR 8! 8!! Restriction then it is a good riddance. Im pretty sure theres plenty of other stuff to do other than baro for newbie. 

" Yis me just started de gaem but i want all the stuff with no effort put into the gaem DE plz gib or i quit" :thumbup:

Edited by Tacritan

2 minutes ago, Xhebraeel said:

...and I am very unhappy today. So unhappy that I'm gonna abandon a game I've spent 100 dollars into...

Kthnxbai. 

You don't have to pay to win, ironically you actually had to do work to get to where Baro is by playing the game. If you wanted anything he sold that you weren't there for, besides cosmetics, it's all tradeable. You could farm plat and buy it off trade. 

tumblr_m4d16entGD1r5jtugo1_500.jpg

you threw money at the screen.... and now are mad that you cant throw money at the screen to progress further so you are going to abandon the money you already threw at the screen and call DE greedy cause they wont take more of your money to do what you want to do?

ok bye, not my job to try and point out how frivolous all of what you just posted is

1 minute ago, Xhebraeel said:

I can't buy the scimitar prisma from nobody, what are you saying. Not available on the DE market or any other player

13 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

besides cosmetics

You can obtain the Scimitar in-game through some means (Idfk I just bought it, I'm not looking through rare containers), the Scimitar Prisma is a SKIN. A COSMETIC. 

"it's not a free to play game because there is an area locked behind having to play the game and i cant skip the experience requirement by playing plat"
..????

I must be misunderstanding, can you rephrase?

Just now, Xhebraeel said:

Oh BTW, enjoy your Frost Prime paying Twitch.

You are so blind, this is like opening cases on Cs Go.

How is opening a crate for random loot the same as being told exactly what you're getting if you were to choose to do a free promotion?

Edited by Navarchus

when i started i reached mr 12 whist doing it free to play so i could get myself a sancti tigris (a little over a year ago)

rank 8 is not difficult as long as you know what you are doing

(btw if you tell me i should stay out because i did it free to play. i later on did buy some plat. as well as the fact free to play makes it more difficult to do (but also way more rewarding for the mind because you can say you actually earned it (i will always keep that weapon as it is my memento to working yourself up the stairs instead of just buying an elevator))

First of all, the Pluto relay has been locked at Mastery 8 as long as Relays have existed, this is not a new thing I thought by now anybody who wanted to access everything would have known that you need to get 8 for Pluto (also there are weapons and Riven mods that require higher, 8 isn't a big deal).  Secondly, Baro was implemented as a way for long term player to make use of their excess Prime parts.  If you aren't Mastery 8 yet then Baro is not content for your level.

4 minutes ago, Xhebraeel said:

-Sigh- it means you did not read my post... or did not get any of it. Exactly, it's a f***ing skin, and I'm not allowed to buy it because reasons. And don't know when it will pop up in game.

Because skins are not necessary for gameplay and they are not needed to complete anything.

Hey All,

I am going to lock this thread for a couple reasons. Primarily, it is because the original post was not constructive, it was just one long complaint. Those of you familiar with the community guidelines will know that: "We will not tolerate inappropriate, aggressive, or hostile complaints posted on the Forums. If you have a complaint about a player, report the issue." As this does not actually constitute constructive feedback, this thread is locked. Secondly, attempts from replying users to belittle the original poster are also not looked upon kindly by the moderating team. For these reasons the thread will be locked and cleaned.

[DE]Aidan