Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low Reactants At Sabotage Missions

Yuzai_No

DE, please increase the drop rate of reactants on Sabotage Missions already. It has the worst drop rate ever in a mission of less enemies

Just look at this ! We're already at the extraction and none of us have 10 reactants

114e1989da.png

Late joiners will also have a hard time getting 10 reactants

Increase the drop rate of reactants and the chances of converting enemies to corrupted like what you did in Exterminate Missions before

I should also mention that Defense Missions also have the same problem

Edited by Yuzai_No

From my experience the only reason players never get enough reactant is because they kill the enemies too fast leaving them with no time to get corrupted.
If you want reactant don't nuke the map. Ignis/Amprex are also bad for those type of missions due to the huge AOE radius.

If you look closely at my radar in the picture. None us are map nukers. 2 Valkyrs and an Oberon + Frost which is me. The problem with Sabotage missions is that enemies are so few and the chances of them turning corrupted is so low compared to other mission types. If they just increase the drop rate like in exterminate missions, this wouldn't be a problem. Map nuker or not.

well, it's earth, so i guess lith, so frost and oberon can nuke entire rooms at those levels with ease

and i think that with that he was referring to the defense problem. I neved had problems nor there nor in interception, unless people continue to try to hold 4 points. I bring my ember for most of them, but i activate WoF only when i know that we all have 10 reactants, for sure if i run all the mission with WoF on probably we'll get half the reactants

for sabotage, i usually avoid non endless fissures, with my long loading time it's a waste for me, so i don't really know how many enemies spawn there, also, earth with no alarms probably reduced it even more

6 hours ago, Yuzai_No said:

The problem with Sabotage missions is that enemies are so few and the chances of them turning corrupted is so low compared to other mission types. If they just increase the drop rate like in exterminate missions,

Correct.

There is a very apparent low rate of fissures opening solely in Sabotage missions. Even without killing enemies, letting them all turn corrupt and clearing the mission, there have been times that you reach the extraction room with <10 reactants total. If lucky, you will get exactly 10-12 reactants dropping, where as other mission types drop them in the 20-30s easily.

Sabotage missions always for some reason have low number of enemies and fissures sometimes outright refuse to open up, no matter how much you run back & forth throughout the map. Doing sabotage fissures is always a risky thing to do where you may end up wasting your time.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cotton Tail said:

And this is why I don't play Interception fissures - keeping the enemy at bay requires killing them often before they transform....waiting for corrupted often leads to failing to decode the message

just hold 3 points, usually it's slow enough to allow enough fissure spawns