Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warlords can't help their own clan

-CG-ImMrBloo

Hello, Founding Warlord of a clan here. I'd love to donate to my clan. As it currently stands Warlords are not capable of donating to their own clan unless the treasury of a particular resource is 100% empty. I have to be honest this is quite problematic and absolutely absurd that the individuals who are at the helm of the ship are not in anyway capable of helping getting things in motion. Despite the need for a better donation system overall where it feels like a slower version of Runescape's Construction to add resources to our vaults. Could we give Warlords the ability to ease the pain on the clan and be able to donate because honestly it's been years people have asked for this and there's still not 1 logical reason why a warlord shouldn't be able to donate to their own vaults for the clan they own. Because, I'd LOVE to donate oxium, polymer bundle, etc for future research moments.  @[DE]Saske @[DE]Rebecca

Edited by ImMrBloo

I agree! and this is an issue, seeing as the warlords have to tell the members to contribute for them, since the warlords (or anyone with the treasury permission, which is default for warlords) Have no possibility to contribute without using all the resources that is saved up in clan vault. There is things you can do to work around that issue, but its literly placing decorations and putting all the clan vault materials into them, then contributing your personal resources, followed by deconstructing the decorations to get the materials back into the clan vault. Seeing as there can be a big amount of resources in a clan vault, doing this is insanely tedious and there should be a better system implemented for dojo contributions and the dojo in general, This includes the decorating system aswell, its insanely outdated and its about time we get something to work with, rather then being frustrated trying to make our dojo look remotely appealing, without having to spend 4 hours making a few pillars be lined up when stacked ontop of eachother.

Well now, learn something new every day. Some friends and I have a very small clan we have made and have not made a vault yet. Very surprised that the founding member can't contribute to it. Almost sounds like a bug, though I'm sure it's not for whatever reason. Certainly needs to be addressed.