Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Cephalon Fragments "disappear" after you complete a mission?

HemorrhoidHero

Stuck on Mars and can't find Cephalon Fragments.   I've done most of the planet (defense excluded) multiple times but I only found a single cephalon fragment during a spy mission.  I cannot find fragments anywhere else, including the same spy mission after multiple tries.  I have the Thief's Wit mod installed, but I still don't see them on my map.  Since they're necessary to proceed from Mars to Phobos, I am stuck. 

Personally, I think this is a terrible requirement for new players.  It would be much more helpful if players had a mission prior to Mars where we needed to collect one.  All of a sudden they are required and many new players don't know what to look for unless we alt-tab and search through a wiki.

Are we only able to find cephalon fragments during new missions or am I terribly unlucky?

Just now, HemorrhoidHero said:

Are we only able to find cephalon fragments during new missions or am I terribly unlucky?

They spawn in each mission (except defenses and interceptions and other single-map missions, I think). Always.

I don't have Loot Detector, but I received Thief's Wit. 

Thief's Wit

Do Cephalon Fragments show up when using it?  IIRC, the map marker showed three tiny half-circles next to one another, is that the symbol I'm trying to look for?

I swear I had the map opened to full just to make sure I didn't miss them.  I haven't seen similar map marks anywhere and I try to explore areas outside of the objective path.

Edited by HemorrhoidHero