Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The reflection mod and melee channeling for defenders.

Keyan

There are two small things that have bothered me in my long time of playing warframe and it would mean a lot to me to see these changes happen.

• Currently the mod reflection (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Reflection) is a warframe mod. Reflection is a mod that does "+96% damage taken is reflected when blocking attacks while channeling." This is the only mod in the game for channeling that does not slot on melee weapons and is strangely enough a warframe mod. I request that the reflection mod gets changed from a warframe mod to a melee weapon mod. I'd like to use it on my defenders, however there are always much better mods to slot on a warframe such as augments and things that affect power stats. It would be much more convenient and consistent for this to be a melee weapon mod.
  • The second part is that channeling efficiency currently has no effect on channel blocking. I'd really like to see channeling efficiency reduce the energy consumed while blocking, not just attacking.

Thank you DE if you are listening. I hope you agree with these requests.

If you agree with this post please leave a comment to help with viability, and if you disagree with these changes please leave a comment why!

tl;dr in bold.

In fact that mod could be useful for Inaros full tank build - i used all the mods that come in handy and still have 1 mod slot left but i guess there are other (better) ways to utilize that slot. And ofc u can always use weapons with specific mechanics like Hirudo to keep u alive and/or arcanes.