Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

no option to disable controller

Kratier

Question

happens a lot when im playing some other game on the side and still have controller plugged in and immediately my dude starts veering to the left by itself after i log in

so every single time i go to play this game i have to unplug my controller

this has been happening for years

5 answers to this question

An option to adjust the deadzone of analog sticks would be a better solution. Until that happends(I guess never), your options are buying a new controller or manually replacing the sticks, cleaning them doesn't help(unless they had a Coke bath at some point).

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, krc473 said:

Third party applications can already calibrate controllers. I cannot tell from OP if the issue is exclusive to Warframe or not. If it is not Warframe exclusive, a third party application would be better. See spoiler for one such application.

Depending on the version of Windows being used and/or the controller, there should already be calibration tool in the controller options.  It's that way from Windows Vista on up for Xbox 360 controllers.  I know Windows 7 and above have it for 360 and Xbox One controllers.  Only Windows 10 fully supports Xbox One Elite controller.  

If you have any of these, then you should be able to access the calibration tool directly by selecting Devices or Controllers in Control Panel.  On Windows 8 and 10 there is a Xbox Accessories app that controls all the settings for Xbox One controllers.