Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please i need help with an issue.

ziedkilani

Help,after this update i can't enter public missions when the loading screen appears when entering a mission (ship flying)the game freezes for 1-3 minutes while still hearing the ship flying when the game responds it fills up the bar up to like 65% percent and kicks me out with the error message ''lost connection to host'',please help and i did verify files and optimized if someone is having the same problem please say so.

Usually that message is the result of slow/laggy connections. 

Mine loads in at the same rate as prior to the update.

Possible solution: Check and make sure that none of your matchmaking settings have changed. Also check that your internet speed is running at what you would expect.

Edited by krc473
Added possible solution text

1 hour ago, JOVANYCAMARILLO said:
  Reveal hidden contents

TENGO EL MISMO PROBLEMA! EN LA MISMA SITUACIÓN

Hide contents

, SE ME CONGELA EL JUEGO AL ENTRAR EN MISIONES

HACE 18 MINUTOS ACABO DE PUBLICAR  ALGO SIMILAR,  PERO  NADIE RESPONDE A ELLO!

Hola, primero para recordarte que la seccion de general discussions es principalmente en ingles, postear aqui solo logra que gente que no entienda ignore tu suplica, publicaste en la seccion en ESPAÑOL ?, de ahi en fuera lo que recomiendo es que busques en la seccion de bugs, no en feedback ni en general discussions, busca si alguien ha tenido alguna situacion similar o si ya se ha publicado alguna respuesta, de lo contrario reportalo tu mismo y abre un ticket con el equipo de soporte, para que el problema pase por los canales adecuados y la gente correcta pueda buscar una solucion.

Ya te fijaste si lo que menciono krc473 te ayuda?, buena suerte tenno, espero se resuelva pronto tu problema.

Edited by Pavelord