The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get cephalon points fast?

maxcwng

Question

5 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, maxcwng said:

Im saving the points for the simulacrum, but its hard. Any suggestions where and how to farm those pts?

If you have ivara and sol-battery upgrade for your scanners (infinite scanners basically) your best option would be the following.

Go to any high level extermination (sedna - adaro), cloak yourself, gather enemies with noise arrow, scan them, clear the room. Repeat till the end of the mission. Note - you are not allowed to get detected, because stealth scans give you more points.

1 extermination should give you more than enough points to cap your daily limit.

I'd second @Haxa6 above - the Sol widget lets you scan to your hearts content (even inanimate objects like crates and grates count for a few points) and you don't have to worry about making each scan count to preserve charges. However, the downside is that the Sol widget costs the same as your stated goal of the Simulacrum key, so I suppose (if you haven't got one already) it may be a case of speculate to accumulate.

While doing stealth scans with sol widget might be quicker, OP would have to spend a lot of points to unlock that. If the only thing OP wants is the simulacrum key, it's probably better to just pay credits for the scanners.

However, I would also agree that the sol widget would be the best option.