The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seer Sucks.

Aspari

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be propulsion. I think the intent is for the Seer to be some kind of Gyrojet or Mini-rocket.

If it was one, would it be balanced to make it accelerate and do more damage as the range fired increase up to a maximum of 50% more damage?

1. Pistols should have mod armor piercing not 30% at max but 90%. because kunais and despairs have armor piercing or armor ignore making them OP because pistols have mod with only 30% armor piercing.
2. seer is a better version of LEX, shoting with lex you must do headshots

I agree, I think the zoom is also a con not a pro, most of the time you tend ti be in mid to close range combat, so aiming down the sight makes the weapon less effective then oh let's say the Lex, If it had a zoom similar to the Latron then it would be ok but its zoom is just way to much, almost as far as a sniper's and with a travel time on projectiles its not as viable as sniper weapon.

Edited by theangelbelow88

Cut the crit chance from the Lex and increase it's base damage instead. So you've got the Seer. It's able to clean t3 without using a single ammo pack you've brought, take down a Heavy Gunner with 5-6 shots and it's realod is freely fixable with the mods. I've always take weapon to the t3 exterminations/raids if I'm not sure in it.

So? L2P inb4whining?

Cut the crit chance from the Lex and increase it's base damage instead. So you've got the Seer. It's able to clean t3 without using a single ammo pack you've brought, take down a Heavy Gunner with 5-6 shots and it's realod is freely fixable with the mods. I've always take weapon to the t3 exterminations/raids if I'm not sure in it.

So? L2P inb4whining?

Lex/lato basically anything can clear a tier 3 extermination its not saying anything about the weapon. At least Seer can clear one with using it exclusive I have done it as well. Some weapon like sobek(40) could even have cleared it but it wouldn't have been worth the effort. About the only thing I think couldn't clear it even with ammo packs is the ignis.

Seer is  unremarkable, underwhelming and underperforming and basically is a let down. It looks so cool and I am very happy DE let us have such a cool looking weapon just would be nice if it was at powerful as it looks.

I feel like this weapon should have the "physics impact" damage type. It would make more sense given that it's a "gauss" type weapon, and give it innate armor ignore.

Oooh. Good idea.

This is such a cool looking weapon. It's a shame it's potential is wasted.

Also the little explosion animation should do something cool, not just poof. How about some AoE damage? That would be cool!

After taking my Seer to T3 void, I must say that this gun is nowhere near as bad as people say. I'm all for a buff though, don't want Kunai/Despair to be the only endgame sidearms.

Edit: Forgot to mention Acrid, that thing is better than all primaries.

Edited by Rhorge

After taking my Seer to T3 void, I must say that this gun is nowhere near as bad as people say. I'm all for a buff though, don't want Kunai/Despair to be the only endgame sidearms.

Kunai and Despair are not the only endgame sidearms. They have both been made obsolete by the Acrid.

Kunai and Despair are not the only endgame sidearms. They have both been made obsolete by the Acrid.

They aren't "obsolete", per say. It's just that the Acrid takes a very long time to obtain. Kunai and Despair don't take nearly as much time to obtain compared to the Acrid.

I knew I forgot something. But yeah, those three are the only ones worth using for the killing power, atm.

Hikou is up there too since it has armor ignore.

And twice the ammo consumption. Not really all that worth it since the only thing it does better than the others is killing light infested that are no problem for the others anyway.

i agree i spent alot of time making it and trying to get the mats and bps and comes to find out this pistol can barely 1 shot enemies on murcury XD

Next time put on some mods... I'm one-shotting enemies in T3 void.

I find this very hard to believe, even with maxed damage mods and a maxed Barrel Diffusion.

I use Corrosive Projection and can kill trash mobs in one headshot up to about lvl 65 or so. CP is a must if you want to use this gun.

I use Corrosive Projection and can kill trash mobs in one headshot up to about lvl 65 or so. CP is a must if you want to use this gun.

Forgot to also mention you need to forma the seer multiple times on top of using your aura mod to achieve this. While none of this is required for the acrid/kunai/etc. This comes to show the gap is still quite significant. Oh forgot to mention you need to aim properly with the seer, whilst being a fun challenge, there is no returns for doing so.

Forgot to also mention you need to forma the seer multiple times on top of using your aura mod to achieve this.

Nope, didn't forma a single time. As for aiming properly: you won't be killing anything with Despair either if you shoot the walls.