The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seer Sucks.

Aspari

Problem for me - accuracy.

I took the Seer to lvl30 just because I liked its looks and the effect of shots. But its accuracy is plain horrible. I leveled it against Infested, and even when the Ancients were only a few steps away (so travel time was not ans issue) and stunned or slowed by ice, I could not be sure where was the shot to land. The amount of life taken by each shot was totally different, one could be a hard punch while next was just a caress when shooting carefully to the same point (compensating recoil and aiming again before second shot).

Then I compared it with my old Lex and (today) with Vasto, so I could be sure the problem was not my aim. And I got consistent damage outputs of them, so it was not me but the Seer.

You will hit, but you can't be sure where. But when it gets to hit where you're aiming, it's a hell of a gun.

Of course Seer sucks.

It doesn't have an Armor Ignoring property.

As much as I hate to say things like that, it is true.

We already have our "Best" weapons in-game, and those are going to be what people use, other than fishing for mastery points. The Vasto is a very good example of that -- awesome weapon, awesome feel........but useless in practice.

Edited by Xylia

The Seer needs a little innate puncture (enough to get through the big shields of the Grineer-shieldguy) and a small (like 1m) AoE, thus being able to hit the same target in multiple spots.

Actually AoE in this game only affects Torsoes. AOE would make the Seer bad.