Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo: Can't Build Obstacle Course After Cross Connector

RamonLLLL

Question

Just a quick question, my Tenno brothers and sisters,

Just imagine a cross connector (I can't upload an image) viewed from bird's eye view.

A duelling room on the west, an elevator at the north, and the 1st clan hall on the south.

The problem is: on the right, I don't find any option to build an obstacle course (I have the option to build it after the elevator). Is it  about the nodes, or I have to build a small hallway or something?

Please explain and help me in detail, thank you.

Edited by RamonLeeYJ

5 answers to this question

The thing is that the Obstacle Course is huge in terms of length and width. Since you have the elevator on top, it's possible that it's "blocking" the Obstacle Course. You may need to create a small hallway before being able to create it.

But now that I think about it, an elevator is quite small, so maybe it's something "south" of your cross connector that's too big. What's the room leading to this cross connector you've built?

Obstacle courses can only be built forward (top, straight, up, etc..).

That is not right. We have built our's to the right, no problem there. But as Casardis says, the Obstacle Course needs a lot of space. Someone else here said, that he built it on a cross connector directly north of his clan hall and blocked the corresponding exit of the cross connector south of the clan hall - so you can imagine how gigantic that thing is.

The thing is that the Obstacle Course is huge in terms of length and width. Since you have the elevator on top, it's possible that it's "blocking" the Obstacle Course. You may need to create a small hallway before being able to create it.

But now that I think about it, an elevator is quite small, so maybe it's something "south" of your cross connector that's too big. What's the room leading to this cross connector you've built?

It's the clan hall.