Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Humaniced Frames

(PSN)KamiMadara

Latly, I've asked myself very often, how would the Warframes looks like if we just humince them ... 
So today I started with the concept of Limbo 
As he is for me the mad scientist from the frames we know so far. 
As soon as I made progress with my art I will update this post aswell, 
and if u have wishes of Frames that should be "humaniced" or maybe demoniced (what better suits) aswell then I will think about it and maybe submit some more of theme in the near future. 
Fell free to tell me your thougts about the recent progress. 

The reason I choose Limbo to be an mad scientist isn't about his movement or apprence it's more about the story behind Limbo,
as we know Limbo or the Teno that controlled him must be one of the most clever beeings happens to exictence so far.
I mean the original was able to get into the rift how many decades before we even discoverd his lost parts? 

I mean even the idea doing somthing like that, would place him top on the mad scientist list, but he went even further, not that he was cable of creating an entrace for a rift for him self, he even manged to creat an temporary rift field, where he can manipulate the movment of his oponents freely. 
If this isn't the doing of an mad scientist, what is it then ;) 
... Also ... I mean a mad scientist also needs some crazy movements like Limbo does, Don't you agree ;) 

Well ... I wouldn't mind if someone joins me, as u just assumed yeah I mostlikly planing a series of iamges, I even got concret ideas for Nidus, Ember, Rhino, Hydroid and lots of more farmes... 
Well but it's always a matter of time, I'm not 100% sure how often I can update a new humaniced frame ... but I try to make it as often as possible.

1 minute ago, (PS4)KamiMadara said:

well we gonna see, first I'm gonna end Nidus, afterwards who knows ;)

Vaubans T shirt skin is the best, his regular or immortal skin looks like a guy with a Tie and T Shirt

its awesome how casual he looks, but he is extremely good at CC and defense

Every warframe in the game feels so good except mesa, shes just got her ultimate and her other 3 powers are pretty iffy

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Every warframe in the game feels so good except mesa, shes just got her ultimate and her other 3 powers are pretty iffy

Mesa is one of the only Frames I can't play with aswell somehow xD
And one of the few Frames I know that I won't do an Humaniced Artwork out of it yet, cause Mesa is way to human already it's hard to make something new out of it (as long as it's not an compilation of the femal Frames maybe .... 
And Atlas, I guess I couldn't do any Artwork of him at the current situation without doing Trump references ... and that's somthing I won't do 

21 minutes ago, (PS4)KamiMadara said:

Mesa is one of the only Frames I can't play with aswell somehow xD
And one of the few Frames I know that I won't do an Humaniced Artwork out of it yet, cause Mesa is way to human already it's hard to make something new out of it (as long as it's not an compilation of the femal Frames maybe .... 
And Atlas, I guess I couldn't do any Artwork of him at the current situation without doing Trump references ... and that's somthing I won't do 

Finally.. I won't feel alone anymore, I also have some issues with Mesa... before myriads of mesa fan boys/girls start bashing us... I'm happy to find kindred Tenno souls... :] 

Edited by RubenRosas

hey guys, whats your thought about these suggestions?

i like all the Warframes, they each can be pretty overpowered, and useful in many situations

They all feel somewhat unique with their own Niches and perfect mission set ups

But i just will not Touch Mesa, shes just iffy, And Nice Artwork By the way Kami on Limbo

Would love to see a Nidus/Frost human form art

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

hey guys, whats your thought about these suggestions?

i like all the Warframes, they each can be pretty overpowered, and useful in many situations

They all feel somewhat unique with their own Niches and perfect mission set ups

But i just will not Touch Mesa, shes just iffy, And Nice Artwork By the way Kami on Limbo

Would love to see a Nidus/Frost human form art

Well In my case, I think Mesa is okey, shes strong, but I can't simply play with her, for a lot of my friends shes an ultimativ set up in some assasination, which I can understand, 
even so ... I don't have fun playing her, and if u can't fully enjoy a frame u should't play it then. 

Just now, (PS4)KamiMadara said:

Well In my case, I think Mesa is okey, shes strong, but I can't simply play with her, for a lot of my friends shes an ultimativ set up in some assasination, which I can understand, 
even so ... I don't have fun playing her, and if u can't fully enjoy a frame u should't play it then. 

Pretty much, shes good for her ultimate in groups mostly

But i always get killed when even attempting that, in sorties its utterly pointless

Solo play vs anything under lv40 is where shes at

Due to her awkward clunky abbilities

i feel like shes just to restrained, where as all the other warframes can do what they want

To even get that +50 health you have to take off a melee weapon

But its not even worth it really

Frost:

Regular - Always seen Frost to be quite military.
First frame to feature a long coat too. His legs didn't quite make sense though. His head... could be a crown. Could be pointy hair. Looks a bit plain... Reaper prime is cut off. A bit like the area between his knees and coat.

Spoiler

tKnTFCr.jpgyTAyKlS.jpg

Harka - This one is pretty obvious. Took away the slight 'asian' appearance of the skin released by DE. Yes, that is a dead animal wrapped around him.
Also... anyone else think the Harka skin looks like he has stubby, or shorter legs?

Spoiler

E4Uw6ZL.jpgleDj6RX.jpg

Volt is next.

Edited by INight00

Volt:

Young - Volt is supposedly energetic. Rationalizing the metal parts on his head and upper arms... made them red. Dark dagger is held. His pants are very baggy... The downward spike thing on his head can easily be hair.

Spoiler

LrKssqY.jpgqjZvtih.jpg

Old man - Then there's the version we'd rather not see. Depending on how you interpret it, the segregated areas of his clothing could just be parts that are burnt off. Electrically.

Spoiler

sq5FhKP.jpg

.I draw quite fast... messy, possibly off proportions, but its there.  Next is Mesa.

Edited by INight00

SO my version of Nidus   Warning, mature content, image of blood is involved if you're not willing to watch that kind of images do NOT open the Spoilers ...
well I don't care to be honest but don't blame me at the end xD

Spoiler

Nidus299b6d.jpg

my Idea of Nidus, well .... when I think of Nidus and his the great voice appering after the quest I had to think of the holy war, of warriors fighting for the "greater good"
so .... I see Nidus like an old Master burden with the sins of his past, only able to bring back one of his fellow mates.

Edited by (PS4)KamiMadara
typo

• 2 weeks later...